Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

CD 27...

CD 27... No AF yet. My dr. put me back on progesterone supplements this month because my progesterone draw on cd 18 was 15... He wants it to be at least 20 but the nurse was happy because that definitely means that I "O"ed this month on my own YAY!!! I have slightly sore breasts and have had some cramps... but that close be the progesterone or AF on her way. Last month AF came on cd 25 but I wasn't on progesterone which does make your cycle longer...

So as you can tell I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am planning to test on Sunday if AF hasn't arrived... usually I wouldn't have that much willpower... but with my show previewing tonight and opening tomorrow night I will be very busy with 5 performances between now and Sunday. I really don't need a BFN to bring me down right now... to me BFN's are so much worse that AF just starting. Please help me wait... I don't want to ruin my weekend.

OK... off to work... I will let you know how the show goes tonight... and if AF arrives.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather P. said...

Keeping fingers crossed. Hope that you do have the will power to wait. I also hope that your show goes extememely well!! Break a leg!!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Break a leg Jamie! I am so happy that you finally "o"d on your own this month. It is a great start!

Hoping that the bitch doesn't show!

Take care of yourself and can't wait to hear how the show goes.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

YAY on O'ng this month!!!! I totally understand you waiting to test until Sunday...we're here for you. Hope AF doesn't show up!

Hope everything goes well with the show!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I am SO pulling for you. On the show and for a positive HPT. Have fun and break a leg!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be thinking of you this weekend:)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rhea said...

I hope that you don't think about HPTs or charts or any of that stuff this weekend! Have a great show!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here