Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2005

Dust off your stiletto's... it is time to strut the runway!!!!

I am playing hookey from school today and Mr. D. and I plan to go to the State Fair!!! I am so excited! The weather has finally cooled down... it is in the 80's so we should have a beautiful! I can't wait to eat a corny dog and something yummy and deep fried!!!! Mr. D and I have both been so busy that we have not had a "date" in a long time so this will be a great day! I love spending time with my hubby and since he just closed THE FANTASTICS and started rehearsals for his new show THE ALAMO last night... this may be out only chance to spend a whole day together for a while.

More news...
JJ asked me if we were going to plan our 2nd ANNUAL ENGAGEMENT RING FASHION SHOW!!! And the answer is YES!!! Last year I was inspired by this beautiful post by Emily at Scrambled Eggs called THE PROMISE and she and I hosted the FIRST ANNUAL ENGAGEMENT RING FASHION SHOW!!!

So girls break out your cameras and get a good picture to honor your hubby and the love we share... despite being infertiles!


THE DATE OF THE FASHION SHOW IS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2005.

On October 29 you will post a picture of your beautiful ring along with your story on YOUR blog... I will have a list on myy blog to show everyone who is participating!


SEND ME AN EMAIL OR LEAVE A COMMENT THAT YOU ARE PARTICIPATING AND I WILL PUT YOU ON THE RUNWAY LIST FOR THE EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

LAST YEAR WE HAD 10 OF BLOGLAND'S TOP INFETILE MODELS... LETS DOUBLE THAT THIS TIME!!!! (FERTILE INFERTILES ARE WELCOMED TO PARTICIPATE... IT IS YOU THAT GIVE UP HOPE... in fact.. many of the models from last year are not PREGNANT or ADOPTING!!!)

OK.. I will anxiously await the list of models!!! Remember...*** Just a suggestion... if you don't have a digital camera... just borrow a picture from a jewelry store site.... it is more about the tribute... less about the ring!***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in, Jamie.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun - I'd love to strut my stuff on the runway. But since I am the last person on the planet without a digital camera, I'm going to have to find a likeness of the ring somewhere out there on the internet.
How fun!

3:27 PM  
Blogger DD said...

Ooh, ooh, me too!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here