Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2005

Fashion Show News

OK... So the fashion show isn't filling up as quickly as I hoped... but we are still doing it. If you want to know why, scroll down and read Emily's post titled THE PROMISE.

So far there will be five of us...

Jessi

Thalia

Lori

JJ

and me...

I am still holding out hope that more people will read and decide to participate in this great way to say thank you to our husbands.

I was thinking of the 10 women that participated last year and decided to update you...

Emily - still writing in my opinion the best blog around. Her heartfelt entries have really spoken to me and have made me not feel so alone. I looooove her.
JJ - Still blogging but just moved from HERE to HERE... Make sure you have her new address... this IF blog is great!
Sherry - TWINS!!!! She has her hands full with Max and Sara... I still visit this blog when I am not so Baby sensitive... it gives me hope that a lot can change in 1 year.
Lala - Pregnant!!! She is 19 weeks now... and going through a rough time... head over and give her some love.
Jen P - I have no idea where she went....
Toni - Just welcomed Addi to the world last month!
Ollie - Still there and keeping us rolling with her ovarian adventures and talking cats! This is one tough cookie and one of the best blogs I know of!
Kath - About to welcome her baby to the world next month!!! YAY!!!
Karen - We are all awaiting Maya in the spring and learning all about adoption through this amazing blog!
Jen - My only blog friend that I have actually met... and I met her the week after her IVF.. and she is now in her first trimester.. and doing great...

and...

Me... Still here... a year older and a year wiser... but no pregnancy. It has been tough.. watching my blog friends get pregnant and move into another phase of their lives. Many of the blogs I read religiously when they were ttc.. I only visit briefly now that they are pregnant or have a child... not because I don't love them... but because it hurts to much. I feel stuck... and saddened that my life has not changed all that much in the past year... and yet.. there are wonderful things in life to honor and celebrate which is why I am continuing last years tradition. Not only to honor my husband and our love... but to celebrate the hope that all of the pregnant or new mommies give to me.

My life could be so different next year... that is called hope.

So.. it is not to late to join in... just email me or post here that you are in and I will include your link on October 29.. for the 2nd ANNUAL INFERTILE BLOGGIRL ENGAGEMENT RING FASHION SHOW!!!

***Feel free to get the word out about the fashion show by putting the details on your blog!

11 Comments:

Blogger JenP said...

Still reading, just lurking from the sidelines.

I suppose I should come out of the woodworks for those who want to catch up and learn all about the incredible world of HELL (I mean infant GERD!).

http://2cats8paws.therubberband.com

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested. Can you give me more details? Is this an "online" thing?

naomirich@yahoo.com

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh...I just read yr previous post and I'm so in!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am sure that your fashion show will turn out wonderfully.

I can't wait to see all of your beautiful rings.

You are in my thoughts. Take care.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love Jamie. I appreciate it.

11:54 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

JenP! You're out! Woo hoo!

Thanks Jamie, especially for being a dear and organizing this again. Let's hope we scoop up even more participants.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Homer Simpson voice)Mmmmmm... Tough cooooookie.

I may participate.. Not sure. I'm feeling like a crime fighter these days with the troll patrol.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the fashion show! And I think I've devised a plan to get a photo of my actual ring!!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I wanna do it!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Add me to the list too.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Please add me to the list too.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here