Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2006

Getting Better...


Thank you for all the get well wishes for Emmitt... he seems to be on the mend. We are on day 3 without a vet visit.. and for us that is a record! We will see the vet on Monday for a check up but hopefully things will be looking good. Emmitt has been sleeping a lot but when he is awake he is very much his old puppy-ish self. I don't generally believe in dressing animals as humans (big pet peeve..ie... Monica on FRIENDS..) But he has been shivering a lot so Mr. D. went out and bought him the "manly-ist" doggy sweater we could find. I actually think he looks really cute.

Here is a quick snap of the regime that we have been on... It includes 6 pills a day and putting 3 different eye meds in 7 times a day... exhausting.

I am up early this AM sort of worrying about my Mom's surgery. Please say a quick prayer for a speedy recovery. I will be waiting all morning for the phone call that she is out of surgery and doing well...

In other news I have been busy this week auditioning for our big one act play competition. I think I will announce the cast today and start rehearsals next week.

I have nothing planned for the weekend but I do have a couple of projects that I plan to get started. Other than that this is day 3 of "normal".

Thanks for supporting me through all of this... It has been a rough 3 weeks.

Have a great "normal" weekend.

Oh yeah... cd 24... no plans to test.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

So happy to hear that Emmitt seems to be doing better. That medicine definitely looks like it has kept you busy.

Glad that things seem to be picking up and getting back to "normal".

I just said a quick prayer for your mom. Hope for a speedy recovery for her. Take care.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I forgot to say that Emmitt looks really handsome and manly in his sweater!

Take care.

8:34 AM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

Jamie, your dog is so cute! It's been so long since I've had the chance to check in on your blog, I can't wait to read through and get up to date.
I hope you'll come and visit me at the new blog I've started today!
http://imaginarylines.typepad.com/imaginary_lines/

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Hope Emmitt gets well soon. I've just started reading your blog and you are an animal lover as my husband and I are.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Glad to see he's doing better. This is definately preparing you for motherhood...which may be an indication of what God's make you go thru (to see what you can handle).

Talk to you soon girly,

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOw cute is he??!!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here