Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Top 3 Un-fun Things... NOW WITH UPDATES...


The top two un-fun things in my life right now are as follows... (not necessarily in this order...)

1. Infertility
2. Doggy Incontinence
3. See below... UPDATE...

***You don't want the gory details... but lets just say I am getting lots of practice with diapers... ironic isn't it?

24 hours later...
hmmm... I sound so glib and cheerful in this post... but 12 hours later the doggy incontinece turned into a full fledged ureter obstruction. Tonight Emmitt is home recovering from EMERGENCY bladder surgery today... A total fluke and completely unrelated to his last surgery... ch-ching... $800. We do not have another $800... As Mr. D. says "it is only money..."

On to more pleasent subjects...

OK.. I can't say much... but the commercial is for a major beer company that uses football playing Clydesdale horses in their adds. In fact on the set today there were Clydesdales, sheep, bears and 2 cowboys all being filmed in both the Lone Pine mountains and in front of a green screen. Mr. D. sounds like he is having a great time... but he is worried about me left here with a dribbling dog.

So got to run change a diaper... ick... at least I am only dealing in pee...

God.
Help.
Me.


hmmm... I could use a Bud.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

Well, I am still so curious as to who this company is that Mr. D is working for...hmmmmm...

LOL

Does he speak or do the Clydsdales do all the work?

Sorry about the dog! I can't imagine that is real pleasant.

Jess

5:37 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It never ends! LOL

I am with Jess "HMMM I wonder what commercial he is doing????"

Good luck - I hope it is a hit!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am really looking forward to the Superbowl so I can see this commercial with the Clydesdales...has it been that long since I have had a beer...I can't seem to remember which one has the horses.

Time to watch more tv...LOL.

Sorry about the dribbling dog. Hopefully that will end very soon!

Take care.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the doggie incontinence problem too, but mine does it on purpose. I feel your pain.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pets are so near and dear to our hearts, I am sorry for your doggy woes.... I have been reading your blog for a couple weeks now and left a comment awhile ago, but accidently as anonymous. I enjoy reading your writing and am pulling for you in the ttc journey.
Paige

4:28 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Mr. D sounds just like my hubby. "Oh its only money" is one of his most favorite sayings I think!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Oh no! That really stinks Jamie. I'll say a little prayer for Emmitt. Call me if you need to talk.

Jess

7:11 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Good for Mr. D.

Poor Emmitt.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Can't wait to see the commercial! You'll have to let us know more about when it will be on during the Superbowl.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm..wonder what beer company that is:)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Way to go Mr. D. Let me know when I can see it!

Sorry about your dog but I'm glad he's feeling better. Poor lil fella.

Call me!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Jamie!!! We need an update!

Jess

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here