Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Update for Jess...

If if weren't for bad luck....

I am still in doggy trauma hell... My indoor-totally-spoiled-recovering-from-surgery puppy was able to somehow GET A FREAKIN VENOMOUS SPIDER BITE near his incision point from the bladder surgery. SOOOOO... he has a knot on his tummy the size of a golf ball that is now oozing venom. The vet said she has never seem a dog with worse luck. In fact they didn't charge me to treat the bite because I was sobbing in the vet office this morning about having NO MORE $$$ to give the freakin vet. Thank goodness they are helping us. I am now "watching" the bite to make sure it doesn't get bigger or pussier... jeez. Maybe later I will post a pic... right now.. it is not even postable.

I haven't slept in days and am so overwhelmed with this vet stuff and money stuff that I feel like I am totally losing my shit. I just want my dog to get better so I can get back to real life.

I have no clue what cd I am on (somewhere in the early 20's) and after these 3 weeks I am SERIOUSLY wondering if I am actually capable of taking care of an actual child.

Sorry to whine so much.. but I am in $3000 and still have a pretty sick pooch on my hands.

*** I must say that this is $3000 in "play money" (ie.. credit cards...) I would never have been so bold to have spent this $$$ on fertility treatments or anything crazy like that because like I said.. It is actually money WE DON"T ACTUALLY HAVE...

Thank God... Mr. D. is back safe and sound... but I am beginning to feel like he wishes he were still out of town with all the "fun" going on here... it has been a real strain. Please pray that things ease up on us soon... and that we both get a good night's sleep.

While you are praying... my mom is having gallbladder removal surgery on Friday. She is in North Carolina so it is always worrisome when she has to have a procedure and I can't be there with her. It should be a breeze.. but please say a prayer for her anyway. Prayer is the only thing getting me through lately.

Some good news... Mr. D. got a new character that he is "voicing " for American TV... The show is called BASILISK and his character is Hattori... I think this is a recurring character so it may bring in some $$$. That anime stuff is really hot. Hopefully it will air sometime this year on Cartoon Network. Here is a pic... It looks just like him (hee hee hee).

Going to bed... I promise to try to catch up on all your blogs soon... as soon as I can get back to a semi-normal schedule.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I am sorry your poor dog is in hell and the past few weeks have been so stressful.
I am glad that Mr. D is getting alot of work it seems - so hopefully that will ease up those $ issues.
You have to let us know when the cartoon airs so we can check it out!
I hope your week gets better Jamie - thinking about you!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that things have been so crappy for you lately. You, Mr. D., and Emmitt are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will say one for your mom too.

That is great that Mr. D. is back and got the voice part for the cartoon. I hope that it brings in enough to help you get out of credit card hell!

Take care.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Oh jeez Jamie, I really hope life lets up on you soon. I wish there was something I could do to help you escape for a little while.

I'll keep you, your mom and your dog in my prayers.

Love,

Jess

2:03 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Ready to go out drinking with me yet?

5:40 PM  
Blogger x said...

Hi - I'm new to blogging and IVF. Just wanted to say I am sorry about your dog. Having pet problems during IF is like pouring salt into the wound.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here