Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year.

We have had some good news! (no... we are not pregnant...) BUT... Mr. D. leaves today to go to LA to shoot a B-I-G National Superbowl commercial! This commercial has great earning potential... that is the way commercials work... they pay you upfront for your shoot time (he'll be in LA for 3 or 4 days) and then you make $$$ every time it airs. So if it is a Superbowl favorite... it could be a nice amount of cake!

You guys know how I am about him(or anyone) flying... so please say a quick prayer for a safe trip.

I will let you know more about it after it shoots... It is a beer commercial and Mr. D. is a cowboy... That's about all we know so far. That and they are flying him there first class and sending a car to pick him up! Yay for my super talented hubby!

On the flip side I am on cd 14 today and got a PEAK this AM... we were able to try on cd 12 & 13... but that is it for this month since he leave in a couple of hours for LA. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my liver function test... I guess it will be pointless to ask for an u/s... since I will probably have already "O"ed.

All the animals are doing OK. I took Emmitt back to the vet yesterday and his eye is almost healed... so we have to go back next week. Hannah the cat is doing well on he shots and Mr. D. and I are becoming experts at giving them.

OK... well the next 4 days will be good "check in on Jamie" days... since my hubby will be out of town and I get notoriously lonely. I am so proud of him... but I probably won't sleep well until he is back at home on Thursday or Friday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

Wow Jamie!! That is great!!! I am so excited for you guys. Tell him we said to "break a leg" and if it's a Coors Light commercial my husband will die cause he is like obsessed..LOL. I will call you tomorrow night to check on you!

Jess

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such great news about your hubby's job!

Hope the animals do their job and keep you company while he's gone.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

How exciting Jamie!!! I hope the next few days go by quickly for you, and that your dude's commercial is a ripping success!!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm sure Mr. D. will do fine. I'm with you...certainly does get lonely without DH around. I hate it and it's been 7 months aready...ugh.

Call me if you need me ...we can cheer each other up.

Love ya

2:36 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I hate it when my boy is gone too. I jump at every sound and have to sleep with a light on and a butter knife under my pillow. What good is a butter knife going to do if someone breaks in? I don't know but it makes me feel better! LOL!!

Miss you, James!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

That is such great news about Mr. D. I am with you and Ally. I understand how lonely it gets with dh gone.

Glad that all of the animals are doing good and better.

Take care and talk to you soon!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Great News Jamie!!!! Praying for a safe quick flight and that the commercial is insanely popular and you make mucho cash!!!!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so exciting. I will be on the look out for a cowboy/beer commercial. When will it air?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

I hope dh made it to LA safe and sound! I hope that everything goes well!
Hope your test is good too! Glad to hear the animals are better! I had a lot of reading to do to catch up. I have been a bad blogger lately!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here