Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2005

December 23, 2005

It has been a rough 3 days...

Mr. D. has been dealing with some asshole trying to steal his identity! They got into his email and Ebay account and changed all of his passwords 3 times!!!! This crazy person was running an ebay scam out of my husbands email and ebay accounts and it took us several days to get into the hotmail account and delete the entire thing. Jeez... So to all of the stupid people on Ebay that thought they could send $300 by Western Union to friggin ROMANIA and get 49 cell phones... uhm.. hello... if it sounds to good to be true... it is a SCAM!!! There were several people who actually sent $300 to this person and I can't imagine how they will ever track him down or get their $$ back. We have put up new firewall and virus protectors and everything thing seems to be getting back to normal... Thank God.

My 13 year old doggy Emmitt got VERY sick this week... He had an infection in his eye and ear and when I took him to the vet they found a giant open sore on his testicle.... I freaked out... the vet thinks it was cancer and immediately started talking about putting him to sleep. After more (expensive) bloodwork and x-rays we discovered that if it is cancer it seemed to be contained and decided to do surgery to remove it. I was a total basket case on Wednesday... I was totally hysterical about the possibility of putting Emmitt to sleep when he seemed so normal and happy. The surgery went very well... and we will know in a week or so if it is cancer... but I am hoping a praying that we were able so buy him a little more healthy time with us. All this to the tune of $880. Thank you God that our parents had mostly given us $$$ for Christmas and everyone gave us our gifts early to try to help Emmitt. Mr. D. was AMAZING through the whole thing. He was so strong and supportive and even offered for me to take back all of his Christmas gifts to help pay for the surgery... (which I did not take him up on). We just decided that is why God made credit cards... for emergencies... and believe me this was an emergency.

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. I know you all know how much I love my husband and how great he is... but this week he has just gone above and beyond for me... Especially since it was such a stressful week for him too. Today he has a massage scheduled for me (which by the time we realized we had no $$$ left it was to late to cancel...lucky me!) So today I will "force" him to watch our wedding video for the 4th time...I have a small gift for him planned too. Then I will go get my massage while he has a big time photo shoot for the latest show he is in JOHNNY GUITAR (he's Johnny!). And then a quiet candlelight dinner for two at home (since we can't really go out to the big fancy dinner we had planned...) And all the while we will be shoving pills into Emmitt and spending time with him as he recovers.

I think this trouble this week is over and we will be able to enjoy the holidays with our entire family in tact. Lucky us.

Happy Anniversay to us and Merry Christmas to you,
Jamie, Mr. D., Hannah, Lenny, and Snoopy (the cats!) and EMMITT!

12 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

Congratulations. This year was our 3rd anniversary. Today I am not as in love with my husband as I have been. But it is reassuring to see someone who is. Lucky you. Hope Emmett recovers fast and all is cured. I love my little cat, Toby so much and could not imagine my life without him in it.
Mery Christmas to you too.
Tammy

9:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hope you have a great anniversary and may Emmitt have a speedy recovery.

Merry Christmas!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Oh, James, that sucks about Em. He's such a cute little furry guy. I hope he gets better soon! Happy anniversary. I'm glad you've got a good one now!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas!!!! I hope that Emmit gets better really soon.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking...Hi.

Got to your blog because I'm interested in the stories of fellow thirtyish women contemplating or having or trying to have kids, but this post especially struck a chord with me right now because I too have an old dog and empathize with the illnesses, the vet, the money, the "putting to sleep" conversation, all that frustrating and sad stuff.

Love to the critter-

Flossie

7:32 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I hope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you!!!

Jess

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry to hear about Emmitt. I hope that he recovers very quickly.

Sorry to hear about the shit with Mr. D. Glad that everything seems to be getting cleared up with it.

I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about ya. I hope that the New Year will bring you all that you desire in life.

Take care!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Where are you? We want to know what you got for Xmas and how you are doing!!!

Jess

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there- My husband and I have been ttc for 3 months now and I just wanted to say that reading your blog is reassuring to me. I absolutely hate that you and your hubby are having ttc issues, but it is reassuring in the fact that I have someone to look up to. I know that if this ttc thing does not work out it does not define me and there are very strong women out there, like you, who go on everyday with your life. So, thanks, and I wish all of the best for you.
Paige
www.spaces.msn.com/members/paigemarie50/

3:03 PM  
Blogger mohd azam said...

new year card wishes merry christmas hd wallpaper You can decorate your tree also for your house in the event of Christmas. The most interesting thing to decorate your laptop, room wall and your mobile and the others with the images of merry christmas, merry christmas images free, free christmas images,blue christmas background 3d christmas wallpaper

11:56 PM  
Blogger mohd azam said...

January 2017 Calendar appy new year 2017 messages, happy new year messages for facebook, happy new year messages for whatsapp.

11:58 PM  
Blogger maadu said...

Free October 2017 Calendar

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here