Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Panic!!!

I am seriously starting to panic about Christmas. Seriously. I have so much shopping to do and I don't know when I am going to do it. Our show at school opens tonight and runs thru Saturday night which for me means 14-16 hours a day at work for the next 4 days. I have Sunday to shop... but I also know I NEED to sleep and rest that day since I have not had an entire day off (because of the STUPID production) in 16 days. Next week I have to stay late on Monday to allow the kids to decorate afterschool for our holiday party... which I *should* make fun but I always just want them to hurry up so we can all leave... (This is BIG decorating of the entire theatre... It takes a while... ON Tuesday is the holiday party... so that is another 14-16 hour day at school... That leaves me after school on the 14th-17th to purchase all my gifts for my family because Christmas with Dad is on the 18th and I have to get stuff for my mom and her family in the mail to get there by Christmas. uggghhh. I thought this holiday stuff was supposed to be fun!!!! I jut feel like I am missing the entire Christmas season because I am so freaking BUSY!!!

Ok enough whining.... I just wanted you to know why I have been so absent from my blog lately.

I am on cd 22... At least the old 2WW will go by quickly this time!

I have made one really cool gift for my Mom, brother and Dad... I made a calendar at kinkos.com for them. I used pictures of my brother and me as kids side-by-side with similar ones of us as grown ups... (I got the idea from my SIL a few years ago but I never had the pics in my possession.) I was amazed at how many I found that looked so similar in either color, composition, pose, or facial expressions...


Here is one of me that I like... Look at the outfits... they are the exact same colors! It took me a LOOOONG time to scan and crop all the photo's... but the Kinko's site is pretty easy to use.

OK... Got to run and buy a birthday gift online for Mom... Hopefully it will get there by her birthday on the 13th!

Have a great day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you feel that you are missing out on the holidays with work being so busy for you.

Sounds like the gifts you made will be perfect.

I love the pics...you are beautiful!

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

That's a fantastic picture of you! Great idea for a gift.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

James, I'll shop with you whenever you want. I am taking my little bro to his Annapolis interview this weekend but we'll be back on Saturday evening. Wish him luck. He needs the congressional appointment to get in.

And wow, you look freaking fantastic. Why can't I be a pretty girl like you?!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Jamie, you are gorgeous! I think they'll love the present.

2:19 PM  
Blogger erinberry said...

I love photo gifts! My mom has made me calendars of our family pets and childhood photos for different holidays.

You are so pretty! :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

https://youtu.be/KKQF_Weaj9U
play doh
play doh

7:17 AM  
Blogger wishing said...

new year emotional sayings christmas day jokes christmas wishes hd pictures new year wishes hd pictures christmas pajamas for party new year greetings fb cover free happy new year wallpaper, free happy new year wallpaper 2017, free wallpaper new year, free new year wallpaper, wallpaper happy new year, free wallpaper for new year. Many people take a pic with their friends in the event of New year because friends are the important part of your life,

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here