Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Random Ketchup...

cd 14... 2nd HIGH on monitor... no sex yet... hopefully tonight...

Yesterday I received a memorial bracelet from The Shining Light Fund... I ordered it over a year ago and never thought it would actually come since my order date was 9/14/04. But it was a total gift since there is no charge and I sort of forgot about it a long time ago... thinking my order probably got lost in the shuffle. In fact, during the summer, I actually bought myself another bracelet to honor my losses. But when I received this package today it felt like an early Christmas gift. It is beautiful. Tiny pearls and aquamarine to remember my two tiny angels. It is so simple and so touching that someone across the county made this for me it just really meant a lot. If you would like to order a bracelet, donate or volunteer please visit their website... I know I will be supporting this amazing charity.

I am having a hard time at work with my co-teacher... I just pray that he/we are able to pull this show together and get it open on the 7th... I am not sure if he is going to stay for next year... which is stressful. Someday I hope that I can find someone with the same work ethic as me.. but I think I drive people crazy because I am so demanding in my program. I don't know... how do you have a worthwild program without having super high expectations. He seems overwhelmed and I don't know what to do to pull the production through... I am feeling very uncomfortable around him and have no idea how to help him through this... how to make him happy... or how to talk to him about whether or not I need to start searching for a new teacher. OK.. one day at a time...

Mr. D. has started a new show that opens on the 31st... The schedule is grueling... rehearsals 7pm-11pm... 4 hours work a night is not at all grueling.. but they happen to be the only 4 hours that I am home and awake during the school week. His is off on Saturdays.. so that is good! Off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... good... But has to work on our anniversary and New Year's Eve... bad. Oh well... it is not as bad as it could be... I thought there might even be Christmas Eve rehearsals... So... I will have a lot of shopping time by myself. Boy.. I think my New Years resolution will be to make some friends.

I need to do all my Christmas shopping by the 17th so I can celebrate with my Dad on the 18th and get stuff for my Mom in the mail... Is anyone else out there having a problem finding gifts this year... I always look for the perfect things for people.. but this year I am having trouble finding much that I like (AND can afford...) Anyway if you have any original gift ideas let me know.

The dinner with my Dad went well... The best part is that I was able to get two big boxes of picture... all the childhood photo's of me and my brother. Now I need to categorize them and get them into boxes. What is the best way to do this??? I am thinking I will try organize them simply by approximate year... My main goal is to make an album for my Mom, my Dad, and my brother... and then store the pictures in nice boxes at my house instead of in my Dad's filthy garage under a bunch of other stuff. Not sure how I am going to do that since my Dad wants them back (why??? does the garage miss them???) ... but possession is 9/10 of the law... right??? Also... I am not sure whether to include pictures of my Dad in my Mom's album and vise versa... I don't mean like individual pictures but ones of us as a family... It just seems weird not to have at least a couple of family pics in the album... I mean we were a family for 25+ years... What do you think??? I can't really ask them since it is a surprise...

OK.. I have asked you a lot of questions today... get to answering!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I definitely think you should include pictures of your mom and dad as a family. It was his family for 25 years and that can't be undone. Jamie I was wondering if you ever found out the reason for your m/c's. I've read most of your blog but I haven't been able to find out if you ever determined the cause. I'm in exactly the same boat as you: trying for 2 years, 34 and 2 m/c's. My Dr.'s are clueless and just keep telling me to "keep trying". It is so frustrating and I'm just looking for answers.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Hopefully your will get to the TTC sex very soon!

The bracelet and website is beautiful. I am sure that it was a nice suprise.

Sorry about the problems with you co-teacher. I know what you mean about working with people who don't have the same work ethic as you...it can suck and it makes things extrememly difficult.

Glad that Mr. D. has a new show opening, but I am sorry that his rehearsals are during your time home. At least he will be there on Saturday's.

I am glad that the dinner with your dad went well and that you were able to get all of those pics. I say that you should put family pics in each one of their albums. Like you said...at one point in time, you were all a family. I think that they will find the albums to be a nice suprise.

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just passing through while searching the blogosphere for fertility...

Those bracelets are awesome! So is your photo album idea for your family!

Hope things work out with your co-worker. You make it sound like you've chased off a lot of other teachers! I hope you guys make it work. (that makes it sound like a marriage)

P. S. Best of luck on your time without Mr. D. and with the obvious......................

11:04 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'll shop with you. Call me and let me know when you want to get together.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here