Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 04, 2006

BTS...

It is 7:04 am and I have to be at work in an hour for BTS meetings.

Back.
to.
School.

It is August 4th.
Friggin Texas.

Classes officially start August 14th... with boring meetings each day until then.

(They did give us a big raise this year (well.. big for teachers... a little over 8%) so that is something to be happy about.

Still not bleeding.
Stupid Provera.
I still have 4 pills left...

I want to go back to bed... but instead I have to blow dry my and curl my hair... it is going to be 101 degrees today... my hair is probably not going to make it to 10 am.

I miss vacation.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a months too early. Don't they know that?
Good luck this year.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Wow, that is early...and I thought it was earlier here in San Antonio (they start the 21st).


I miss vacation too!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

wow, that's soon. Here in PA our schools are starting the 26th.
I'm glad you had such a great vacation to miss. Have a great school year!!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - just found your site and really enjoy your posts! I'll definitely be returning!

It has been extremely hot here on the East Coast, too... yesterday it "felt like" 104 degrees, even though it was "only" 98 degree. Luckily the heat broke today!

Have a good weekend...

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here