Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Vacation Day 4


My family arrived safely yesterday. We have send the days lounging in the sun or napping. My Grandmother is 85 and doesn't really go out to the beach because of the long-ish walk down many stairs to sea level... but we have been out to dinner and out for ice cream twice so I think she is having a good time too.

My mom is good.. except for worrying about my Grandma. We have about a day and a half left with them until Saturday when they head back to Orlando to drop off my Grandma and then my mom and her husband will head back to North Carolina. I am not really feeling "connected" yet with my Mom this trip... but I think that is because she is worried about my Grandmother and her husband most of the time. But I know that this is an opportunity that we three will probably not have a again... so I will take whatever I can get. Mom is just a bit of a worry wart and that is making me a little sad. But I think this is more of a mother daughter trip for her and my grandmother than she and me... and honestly I am totally ok with that. I am just thrilled to have the three generations here at once.

Ok the MOST exciting part of the last two days (ok... not the MOST... but very near the top...) I got a "darker than the control line" positive OPK!!!!!!! My very first one yesterday on cd15 and another one today on cd 16!!!! I debated taking a picture of it to show you because I am so happy that my body is working.... but it looked so much like a pg test that I decided it might be anticlimactic knowing it is just an OPK... But after 2 years of light pink lines I GOT A DARK ONE!!!!! Hooray clomid!!!! The zits might just be worth it!

We also just found out that Mr. D. will get to play one of his all time favorite roles as Sweeney Todd in the Stephen Sondheim musical in September! This is a really big deal here locally and the show will be performed with a big symphony in the famous Meyerson Symphony Hall in Dallas! My hubby the star!!!!

The bladder infection still seems to be there... but only slightly. The homeopathic meds seem to be keeping it at bay.

So.. we are having a wonderful time!
So far everything has been absolutely perfect.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh YEAH!!! Congrats! That is SO exciting!! I say take a pic! REALLY enjoy your vacation, now!! Princess of Silver Linings speaking, here: Wouldn't that be a great um, "souvenir"?

6:21 AM  
Blogger Heather L. said...

That is so awesome!!!! I am new to the blogging world and just suffered my first miscarrage... I found you and starting reading through everything... It was quite helpful, thanks.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Dramalish said...

Hooray on ovulation! This is great. And hooray to hubby getting to play the demon barber of fleet street!!!
(it's one of my favorite, too)

Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
-D.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great vacation, the beach, family, ice cream, ovulation...
And what a great picture of you and hubby!

Susan

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OK Jamie - one question - why the hell are you updating your blog instead of screwing your brains out - get to it girl!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about everything!

2:03 PM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

You guys are so darn cute!
Congrats on the OPK, that's exciting!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here