Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

cd 33...



We have been home for 3 days and I miss vacation! It is so hot here... the day we can home it was 106!!! You simply cannot go outside between about 10 am - 5 pm or you will feel the sizzle on your skin and then burst into flames.

I am starting to think about all the stuff I have to do in the next 10 or so days to get ready for school to start and it is a lot. I can not believe we will be starting back for meetings on the 4th. It is just going to be soooooo hot... especially when they do not like to turn the air on until 2 days until the kids come back... so that means prepping my theatre with very little air!!!! I will bring a fan, but it is hard to work when you are dripping! Also, finding "non skimpy but cool" things to wear is hard for me... my boobs are so big it always looks like I am trying to show them off!

Mr. D. has been scanning the pictures we purchased at Discovery Cove and the ones that they took at the hotel photo sitting... so I will share a couple more vacation pictures. I want to frame one or two for our home and then frame several for my office at school to remind me "summer will come." So that is a fun project that I will do over the weekend.

I think today we are going to either go to the rec center pool to cool off or to see Superman in 3D at the IMAX... or maybe both! Yesterday I had I terrible headache all afternoon so we did nothing... usually a sign that AF is on her way. I am on cd 33 but with no pg symptoms... not even sore breasts which I usually get every month with the progesterone... so I figure she will be here any day now. Next month I will do the "clomid challenge" with extra u/s to try to figure out the exact dosage that my body likes.

OK... enough rambling... more updates soon.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I love the pics! I'm glad that you had a great vacation...sorry that it had to end so soon. Ya'll look so happy in your pics...

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.
Chasity

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to say something that's been on my mind for a while reading your blog...I do have a baby 14 mos and we just bought a brand new house... As a result of both I feel my relationship with my husband really suffered- we have to coordinate with each other all the time now to get anything done, add full time jobs on top of it...Where are those wonderfull days of travelling, talking laughing, being so deeply satisfied with each other???
I am not complaining- I love my life, my son and my husband. It just hasn't been fun on everyday basis for soo long.
I know there are things you are missing in your life, but you are certainly very blessed in other areas. Remeber that when going gets tough. I just wanted to say it.
Best wishes,

Julie ( Baltimore< MD)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Your pics are gorgeous.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm glad you had a great time...love the pics!

School is coming...ugh for you...yea for me LOL

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great vacation pics! You have supermodel hair...mine never looks like that on vacation! Stay cool =)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I love those pics, both, but especially the one of you and hubby gazing at each other. In that picture you can see how in love you are. sigh... vacations are good for the soul.

I hope your wrong about AF, vacation pregnancies are an urban legend I would like to see proof of.

7:25 PM  
Blogger katty said...

My gosh. What a beautiful couple. You are particularly ravishing!

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I love that 2nd photo. Very sweet.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

My God you're gorgeous!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here