Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vacation Day 7



A couple more beach pics for you! My mermaid and us totally purely RELAXING!

Today we leave the beach. My family left yesterday with left Mr. D. and I all alone in the four bedroom condo... it felt so big and empty! We spent the evening having a wonderful dinner, walking on the beach and then listening to an R&B band play in the square. There is something free to do here in Sea Side almost every single evening. This is our favorite place in the entire world!!! If you are looking for an amazing place to sit in the sun... forget Hawaii... This is THE place to be... especially if you are looking for that "small town, family style, long days of summer" vacation.

We are all packed up and soon we will be driving the 6 hours to Orlando to check into our hotel. Tomorrow we will spend our first day at Sea World (we got 7 days with our package... but I'll bet we only use 3... I can't imagine spending 7 days in Sea World.) Tuesday is Discovery Cove!!! I can't wait to swim with those dolphins!

I am always sad to leave our favorite place... but I do feel refreshed and relaxed... and we are already talking about our plans to come back next year!

I hope all my friends in blogworld are doing well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

I am sooooooooo jealous of you swimming with the dolphins!! Have an amazing time and I hope we get to hear all about it :)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here