Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vacation Day 11


Today is sort of a catch up day. We are sleeping sort of late... it is 8 am... but when we are in Orlando we usually try to be at a Park by 9. We have a photo sitting for a family photo at 9:30... compliments of our hotel (very nice)... and then we will check out of the hotel at 11. We did about 1/2 of SeaWorld yesterday until 2 and we will try to see everything else there today before about 3... if not we have several more days to go back... but I think you really can see the whole park in 1 day... 1 1/2 if you move leisurely like we do. Tonight we will move in to my Grandma's house where we will stay until Monday (or whenever the car is fixed...)

Yesterday I rode Kraken (a really big roller coaster by myself )Mr. D. doesn't do loops and this had about 7 of them! It was really fun. I also really enjoy the animals, especially the noisy Sea Lions! At dinner with our friend last night she gave us 2 day park hopper passes for the Disney Parks... she has worked there for 2o years and has accumlulated tons of passes! But we didn't expect her to give us 2 each!!!! So we will do the parks over the weekend.. it will be super crowded but we don't care... this is our 5th trip together to Disney do we are content just to see the new stuff and not wait in to many lines. It always makes me sad to see parents literally dragging their screaming kids around Disney World trying to get their money's worth... but I understand it... it is crazy expensive.

The car engine was sent on Tuesday... hopefully they will receive it today and put it in by Monday. We plan to wait here in Orlando until the car is totally fixed and then drive the 6 hours to pick it up... then the 13 hours home. The original plan was to get home on Monday... but now it might be Tuesday or Wednesday... it is ok... but we have to pay another $50 a day for the rent a car after Monday. Oh and get this.. the used engine only has 26,000 miles on it! Ours had 150,000! So dare I say this might be a blessing in disguise???? I am so glad that things are working out and that this didn't ruin our trip. In fact this may just be the best trip we have taken. It has been pretty wonderful... except for the car.

Today is cd 24... I am drinking and riding roller coasters... and not even thinking about TTC... much.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Glad you are enjoying your vacation. I'm not thinking about "it" either this month. Maybe that will prove to be the trick. Have fun.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

I probably have no right to post on here. But just wanted to let you know, I am really praying for you girl! I want all my former ttc buddies to get a BFP, it is long deserved!

Hope you have a great vacation!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I am so happy youare having a good time and Discovery Cove sounds like a dream. Just relax and have fun, and when you come home, then you can worry about ttc.

Jess

P.S. Maybe the car thing WAS a blessing in disguise and congrats to Mr D on Sweeney Todd! I always think about that scene in Jersey Girl when I hear about that play! LOL

7:40 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm so jealous .... not about the car. Your vacation sounds wonderful!!!!!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your vacation looks wonderful! Congratts on the + opk (I'm still waiting). I am new to blogging, and just found your site. I am excited to check back in and see how things go.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Feebee said...

You sound like you're having a wonderful time and your photos are gorgeous!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

We need an update!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here