Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A tease... but with pictures!




I wanted to at least post a couple of pictures tonight before bed... we are absolutely exhausted.

Discovery Cove was un-frigging-believable!!!
Worth every penny.
I will write about the whole day very soon... but not tonight.
All I will say is that is it so cool.. so gorgeous... so amazing... if you ever have a chance to go there please do it!!! It is expensive but it is a once in a lifetime experience.

Our dolphin was 37 years old and named Capricorn. He was 700 pounds and 11 feel long.
We got to ride on his fin.
We bought the dvd and several pictures of us doing it.
We also snorkeled the coral reef, went through the aviary and fed birds, floated the lazy river, and swam with an entire pool of rays!
The food (which is all inclusive is out of the world and really fancy like spa type food... I will make a list of everything we ate... we ate 3 meals plus several snacks!!! Plus.. they serve alcohol... it is all included!!!!! We love that!

OK... must get to bed.


Tomorrow we go to SeaWorld for 1/2 the day and then out to dinner with friends.

I will update with all the details about our day as soon as I get enough sleep so I can spell.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!

I will definately have to go now!!

I'm glad you had such a great time Jamie...to make up for the all that car trouble.

Talk to you soon! Hugs!

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!
soooo happy you got there....WOW is all i can say.

kris in gainesville

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOw WOW WOW
Sounds SOOO good- I could use this type of vacation now!
Also, you are a very good looking couple:)

Julie

6:03 AM  
Blogger ellie said...

Cool. It sounds like a great time- and thankyou for not writing that you come out smelling like a giant fish-- I was worried that my fantasy about the experience would be a bust with that. I will give it a try when I pop on out there!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you and your husband look so gorgeous all the time? It's not fair! :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mama Kelly said...

adds Discovery Cove to the list of places I must go to in my life

thank you for the info
sounds liek you had a WONDERFUL time

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

oh I am sooooooo jealous too! I'm going next year for sure now...

Can't wait to hear ALL about it :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

We did Discovery Cove on our Honeymoon. IT was INCREDIBLY awesome. We had a teenaged dolphin named Natalie. It is quite the experience. We will plan to go back some day!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here