Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

What??? Good news???

Really good news at the doctor's office today. I had THREE mature follies! They were 25 and 23 on the left and 21 on the right. I got my very first hcg trigger shot and the nurse says it is very possible that I will release all THREE eggs. My lining had also thickened back up to a 7... so that is also really good. So now all we have to do is have sex non-stop for the next three days. The trigger will force me to ovulate in the next 37 hours so we had better get busy...

The shot made me feel a little strange. About 2 hours after I started feeling bloated and a couple of time when I have stood up my ovaries have felt like they were made of lead. The injection site is also a little sore... but after checking "Dr. Goggle" all these side effects seem to be normal. Other than that I felt really good today... very upbeat and positive and I got a lot done at work. So I am not sure if it was the good news or the hormones... but so far... I feel good.

Ok... I have to brag on my husband again (just a little). I didn't tell you this.. but a few days before my birthday I came home and the laminate top to my kitchen island was replaced with granite! This is something that I knew we were planning to do and we had already picked out the color together... but to come home from work and "poof" it is done... That is just how Mr. D. is... he loves to surprise me. I thank God every day for such a loving husband.

So... you already know about to my spa day but the next day he continued to go really over the top for my birthday... (Thank you SuperBowl commercial!) In the morning he gave me a small gift before school... it was one of my favorite purfumes, Maybe Baby by Benefit. That night I had several more gifts to open... two pair of pj's, 2 pair of yoga pants, a really nice MP3 player (and he had already loaded about 25 of my cd's on it), the car adapter for the MP3, a speaker system for my MP3, and a wonderful book on directing theatre. Then he wisked me off to PF Changs for a yummy dinner! I am so spoiled...
I am adding a couple of pics of the kitchen island... it is hard to tell but it is a really gorgeous dark blue-ish green with flecks of gold and cream. I like it so much.

So far 35 kicks 34's ass.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I am only going to say this once - I better not see one update, im, email in the next 37 hours - do you hear me? YOu better get to doing it right now and don't get back on this computer until Monday the EARLIEST!

The lead ovaries are very normal - it is uncomfortable but you will manage.

Good luck to you!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Oh Jamie your hubby is wonderful and the granite is GORGEOUS! Good luck with all the sex this weekend!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

Funny, you got a new countertop and I got a new dishwasher from DH. I love surprises!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with your DH, it's sounds like he deserves it, hehe!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Oh, he's good. I hope you get to "suprise" him a few times this weekend. Hope you guys have fun and I really, really hope this is it for you.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I'm hoping that you two have been going at it like rabbits this weekend! I am glad that you finally got some good news! Praying that it works for you.

I love the island. It is beautiful! Mr. D is a sweetheart. I am happy to hear that 35 is kicking ass!

Hope to talk to you soon!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kir said...

the island is gorgeous and I am so happy your birthday was so special.
Hoping every one of those eggies gets a little action. :)

I felt the same way after the trigger.

GOOD LUCK!!! GOOD LUCK!!

6:11 AM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

I have kitchen envy!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Your counter top is positively gorgeous! I am way jealous! Congratulations on the good news! I am doin the happy dance over here for you!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Love the granite! Happy Birthday and congrats on the 3 follies. Hope one of them sticks.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Stunning kitchen. Love it!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here