Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

cd 28...

My boobs are crazy sore. Today is cd 28 and I am getting close to testing... 14 days past trigger. I have about 5 Dollar Store tests but I am afraid to test... I like to hold on to the "hopeful" phase as long as possible... especially at this time of year.

Let's talk about something else.

Christmas was wonderful.... everyone was so generous to Mr. D. and me! Our living room still hasn't totally recovered from all the unwrapping.... they are still opened gifts sitting under the tree waiting to be put away.

On Saturday I am hosting a reunion with 6 other girls I used to work with when I did shows at theme parks! This show was a great one where we were all high-kicking saloon girls with red garters! It has been 13 years (and 20 pounds) since I have seen most of these girls so I am really looking forward to it. It is at my house so I had better get crackin' on cleaning this place up! I am also cooking... well... with the help of Super Suppers... shhhh... But I have to go pick up all the food today and tomorrow too. I really hope everyone comes and it is a lot of fun.

Truman is 9 weeks old today. He is the smartest dog in the world! He does not potty in the house or his crate... ever... he just runs over to the door and stands up like a little gopher until we let him out. I also taught him to SIT in about 10 minutes by using little pieces of puppy chow. It is so funny to watch such a tiny dog obey commands! He just cracks us up! So far he is still not sleeping through the night.. so Mr. D. and I take turns on getting up with him at 2:oo and 4:30 and sitting next to his crate until he goes back to sleep. It is a really sweet time around here.

We have seen 2 movies this week... CHARLOTTE'S WEB and NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM... I highly recommend them both. Other than that we have sort of been hanging around the house... running errands... and just generally enjoying our time off.

I hope you are having a wonderful and restful end to 2006.
I am looking forward to seeing what 2007 brings.

9 Comments:

Blogger alisa said...

Gah! You're killing me. I guess I'll have to check back tomorrow...

6:40 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

speaking of Mr D. I walked in the living room last night and my hubby was watching something called "Funniest Commercials of 2006" or something like that and Mr D's commercial was on at #2! It is so damn funny.

Good luck with testing, really pulling for you.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Praying you get good news! I know how you feel about wanting to hang on to the hopeful phase. I had my beta this morning and part of me didn't even want to go. Now I wait!!
Have fun with your girlfriends; sounds like it will be a blast!

7:35 AM  
Blogger VHMPrincess said...

ok - starting w/the mad refreshing now.

9:32 AM  
Blogger PCOSMama said...

Okay I gotta ask about hoping's comment - Mr D does commercials? So what commercials can I look out for while I'm watching tv today?

I am impressed with your ability to delay testing. I think I started testing at about 10dpiui.... and continued testing until 16dpiui when af showed. Hopefully your wait will be well worth it! I am totally keeping my fingers crossed for you! What a wonderful Christmas present a BFP would be!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

OOH, GOOD LUCK!!! It sounds like everything is right with your house and life and this would be the cherry on top ....goodness I HOPE so.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! I'm dying for you to test!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed and you in my prayers!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Feebee said...

Best of luck with testing.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking to comment that I also saw Mr. D's commercial and to wish you the best of luck!!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here