Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The wrap, the tree, the Reindeer, and the pup!

Merry Christmas to everyone!


Since so many people loved our wrapping paper I wanted to include another picture and let you all know that my husband gets all the credit for picking it out! We always try to have a color scheme... it is the interior decorator in me that wants it to look perfect... we usually pick out a paper and then a large box from my mom in North Carolina arrives to clash with our paper... she tends to pick out the paper with rolly polly penguins or funny Santas... but this year I opened the box to find all while and silver packages that look just lovely with our aqua, silver, and brown retro paper! It all looks so pretty under the tree... full of mystery and possibility... I will be a little sad to open the packages tomorrow... The paper came from our local SAMS... at the beginning of the season... Mr. D. went back to get more for next year... but it was all gone!


I am also including a picture of our tree... decorated with the Disney ornaments that I have collected over the past 15 years... If you look closely you will see Cinderella, Chicken Little, and Bella... along with about 100 more special ornaments from our visits to DisneyWorld... each one has a story and I love them all.


Next I give you a shot of me and Santa's funniest Reindeer... aka Mr. D. as one of the many characters he is playing in the children's production of Santa Claus is Coming to Town! Seeing my macho 6 foot tall hunky husband dancing, singing and prancing around as Blitzen was definantly a highlight of my holiday season!!! So this is how I spend my fifth wedding anniversary... along with a wonderful dinner at a fabulous Mexican restaurant after the show with our friend C&L and their two adorable girls... who now think Uncle Mr. D. is the coolest!

Finally a Big Happy Holidays from Truman and me (and Mr. D. who took this early morning snapshot this Christmas Eve morning!) We all hope that you have a magical Christmas morning and a restful end to 2006.

9 Comments:

Blogger PCOSMama said...

Great pics! Hope you, Mr D, and Truman all have a wonderful Christmas!

BTW, I just have to add that you look beautiful in that last pic. I've been reading your blog for a couple months now and I think that's the first direct pic I've seen of you. You're gorgeous!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

You're so beautiful Jamie! Merry Christmas!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Have a Merry Xmas Jamie to you and yours!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Merry Christmas, James. I am home alone, sick, and hoping it carries over into our gathering next week. Will tummy issues help me become a size 4 before I have to see everyone again? Here's hoping.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Bugsy said...

Merry Christmas - Love the pictures - thank you for sharing your christmas with us. I think this years theme should have been black and white to match Truman's colors hehe. He is such a cutie.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas - great pics.

Bea

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

you all look wonderful. I love, love, love the wrapping paper and your tree is beautiful. You are one gorgeous family, (even in reindeer gear!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Jamie!!!

Merry First Christmas Truman!!!!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing your pics and I love the new addition to the family!!
Merry Christmas.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here