Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

cd 18...

Today is cd 18.... So far we ttc on cd 15 & 17 (b/c I was out of town...) I have no clue if I "o-ed" or not or when... in fact I am wondering about when to start my progesterone since I have not clue when or if I am in the luetal phase... hmmmm... oh well... I guess that is what a "break" is for.

The conference was great... we left a day late because of the winter weather and ice on the roads... but we got there in plenty of time to go to lots of workshops and socialize a lot. I drank a lot on my trip... vodka tonics... met some friends from another district who were buying drinks for us so I didn't spend the $8 a drink at the hotel bar.... plus... we stopped at a liqueur store on the way in... so we had a stash in our room. Plus we stopped on the way home at a favorite restaurant of Mr. D.'s and mine and had a great lunch... and I brought Mr. D. a piece of black-out cake home... I held it in my lap all 4 hours! So all in all it was a great trip.

My big-city show has started rehearsals along with my school show so I am swamped. I am loooooving working with adults and having a full staff to help me make big-city show great... I can feel myself getting spoiled. If I don't update often you will know why... I have 2 very busy weeks in front of me.

I hope all is well in blogville... I really loved all you responses to my favorites post.. I can't wait to try some of your products!

OK... off to school, the school rehearsal, then drive to big-city, then big-city rehearsal, then bed... then repeat each day for the next 14. Whew...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I'm glad that the conference went so well and that you had a great time! I can't wait to hear how the shows go.

Enjoy and break a leg! Hope to talk to you soon.

I MISS YA!!!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

You are a busy woman!! Try and catch a break whenever you can! I miss you!

Jess

P.S. Did you get my email?

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saying hello and letting you know that there are still a few of us on pw that think about you, and wish you luck.

Jennifer

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here