Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 29, 2006

Guess what Julia Roberts and I have in common...

ab-so-fucking-lutely nothing.

Julia is pregnant.
I am not.

You can stop refreshing now.

It may be a little early to test... for those of you who believe in that shit... cd 29... somewhere between 13 & 15 dpo.

I still plan on having a great time at my party / reunion tomorrow... a great drunk time. Mr. D. and I spent all day cleaning and shopping (thank God for Super Suppers). I will fill you in later on all the details and let you know how it went!

For those of you who asked about Mr. D.'s commercial... he was in a great Superbowl commercial last year (see January archives). You can still see the commercial on youtube here! It was such a cool thing to see the commercial as the #2 commercial of the year!

OK... gotta eat dinner... cleaning for hours really makes you hungry!

8 Comments:

Blogger Feebee said...

Really sorry Jamie. Hope you have a good time tomorrow.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm not coming. I have changed my mind. I don't like those biatches anyway! LOL!

I'll be there with freaking bells on. Jingle Jangle .... sigh

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry Jamie. Hope you have a good time this weekend, and really really drunk is ok.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I absolutely love reading your blog and just wanted to finally comment and wish a wonderful New Years' Eve. That Julia Roberts news blip hit me too.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I am really sorry Jamie. It just plain sucks.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to your feeling about Julia Roberts. I'd just had my second miscarriage when Britney Spears announced her first pregnancy. I HATED her! I'm embarrased to admit that I took great joy in the amount of weight she gained during that pregnancy. :)

I'm so sorry about the BFN... Hopefully you just tested too early. I didn't test positive until I was almost a week late for my period.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog a few months ago after my 4th neg IVF attempt and have really enjoyed your comments. I do have a beautiful son from an IVF 2 years ago but still feel the pain and yearn for antoher child. Have you ever tried IVF?

K

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry; I am right there with you. Here's to a hopeful 2007!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here