Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

cd 34...

Today is cd 34and no sign of AF... no double lines either... wtf?

I am sort of thinking of taking the next month off clomid... with my directing gig and school it might be a nice month to be drug free (well except the metformin, estrogen, and progesterone... pretty sad when that = "drug free".) Anyway I thought it might be a nice break for my body after 2 double-clomid cycles. I don't know... I might panic once AF comes and not have the nerve to take any time off... I really enjoyed my "hopeful holidays" and it sucks to be right back in the middle of infertility confusion.

Today is the first day back at school with kids. I am not ready... the holiday just flew by... way to fast. I am excited about the next two months... I have a lot going on... but this morning the thought of going to school and TEACHING??? Ick. It was so hard to drag myself out of bed...

Mr. D. and I are still up a couple of times a night with a very precocious pup who has learned to bang on the walls of his crate when he wants out! But... he is so cute and funny and now he has started just going in his crate at about 9pm when he is ready for bed! It is adorable. He also is teething so he bites and chews everything. Wow.. who even needs a BABY...

OK... off to work (blah.)
I'll let you know if the old witch decides to show up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kir said...

this is exactly how I felt yesterday morning. I was so excited during the holidays and looking forward to every day and now it's just back at square one and still infertile. GOOD LUCK with the first day back and let's hope that 2007 is truly a magical year. :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you...

Chasity

8:29 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

Hope you are having a better than expected day back to work!

9:24 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Hopeyou have a wonderful day at work. Peraps even better than expected!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here