Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

cd 4...

The decision to take a month off of clomid has been made.... I have a lot going on this month... auditioning a big show at school... starting to direct this big children's show... and a theatre teachers conference out of town from cd 11 - 14 (right when I would need to be monitored and triggered)... so this cycle we are on our own. Hopefully if I ovulate it will be later in the month (cd 16 or 17) when I will be back from my conference so maybe we will have a long shot this month.. if I ovulate on my own. It is sort of sad to feel like we are in a "holding pattern" for this month... but maybe a little break from dr.'s offices and medicines will be a good thing.

Other than that I am back to my same busy schedule. The new year has started off with a bang and I am already running as fast as I can to keep up.

Truman is doing great! He has been such a joy to have these 2 1/2 weeks... He is almost 11 weeks old and is into everything! He is still teething so he wants to chew everything. The word "NO!" is becoming very common in our house.... But we just love him! He is becoming very spoiled... I am sure I will have to do something about that pretty soon... but for now... I am just enjoying hanging out with him! He went to school with me last Friday and the kids went nuts! They said he was the cutest puppy ever... duh...

That is it for this boooooring update.... I will try to be more interesting next time.



UPDATED TO ADD...

Truman torments the three cats. He has these "crazy spells" each day... where he is just nuts... nipping... running... and growling... begging someone to play with him! If Mr. D. and I ignore him he starts in with his brothers and sisters! They pretty much hate him during these "crazy spells"... that goodness that can seek safety on the counter tops or the furniture where he can't jump (yet.) Sometimes... they just let him attack them and look at me and roll their eyes like "when is he leaving???". I guess puppies will be puppies...

2 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

You certainly sound busy! Glad Truman is settling in.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Hi Jamie! I am guilty of mostly lurking lately. You are still in my thoughts and prayers! I wish you good luck this month! Positive thoughts and all that jazz coming your way! Truman is a cutie! Looks like he has boundless energy as puppies usually do! Have a good one!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here