Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Our Little Truman is growing up!

Just a quick pic of Truman at 14 weeks old! He went to the vet last week for his second round of shots... and he now weighs a whooping 2.9 pounds! There is something a little sad about seeing him get bigger... but we are pretty sure it is mostly hair!



Here is another shot (taken a couple of weeks ago) on an icy night at home... Me, True, and Hannah... all snuggled up!







Still obsessed with Lenny... we don't allow this anymore... poor Len has sore back muscles and his ears have scabs from Truman's teething!









OK.. so much for a lazy Sunday morning... it is time to shower... go to our favorite breakfast hole in the wall... and then off to rehearsal!

8 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

I've got to tell you ... I took our talk to heart and we rescued a 5 1/2 year old chiuhaha (don't think that's spelled right) I feel so much better even though he needs lots of care to get used to us. (I think he was abused before because he's so skittish.)Anyway, my heart is mending a bit. His name is Spegonza. There's a story there that I'll share later.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Truman is absolutely adorable!!!!

Poor Lenny =(

I hope that everything is going good for you. I sure do miss ya! I hope that we can chat once things settle down for you.

Take care.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truman is SO adorable! (And that's such a cute name!) The first pic of him is a good example of why they call Shih-Tzus "chrysanthemum face", the hair just grows in all directions. It's so sad when they hit 6 months and they don't have that soft baby hair anymore! Are you going to keep him in a puppy cut or let his topknot grow?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Baby Blues said...

Truman is too cute!

3:38 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

I am a new lurker on your blog for the last 6 days - and now that I am all caught up with all the archives... I feel as if I can comment ..... Truman is a precious lil pup ! Congrats on the new edition

10:37 PM  
Blogger lisalou said...

I'm new too! I am an infertile Drama teacher as well.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said...

D-A-R-L-I-N-G! I'm in love with Truman!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new too! Hope everything is going well, Truman is so sweet.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here