Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

My mom is here and tonight we are having a lovely dinner at Carrabba's with my brother and Mr. D! Work is stressful and busy as usual.. I am trying very hard to enjoy the time with my mom... but it stinks to have her here and have to go in to work each day and then feel so tired at home.


I had some nice surprises for V-day... from mom so very nice perfume... From Mr. D. (in addition to an awesome new closer..) gorgeous red tulips, Godiva chocolates (macaroons and 2 key lime chocolate covered truffles), a good smelling candle from Whole Foods, a cherry chili pepper dark chocolate bar, and some lovely bath salts!

I hope all of you have a romantic night with the one you love... or a great crowded family feast like I am having tonight!

Steak Marsala here I come!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines. BTW...loved the closet. You have a great husband!

Hope to talk to you soon. Enjoy the visit with your mom. Sorry you have to work while she is there.

Take care.

12:16 PM  
Blogger millie said...

What a great Valentine's Day you had! It sounds like you got some nice indulgent presents.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Happy Valentines Day! Sounds like Hubby spoiled you absolutely rotten! I admit I am a *tad* jealous! :) Enjoy the time w/your mom!!!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were spoilt but I think so deserved!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said...

Steak Marsala and Godiva chocolates! I believe I've died and gone to Heaven! sounds like a nice day.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - and I'm loving it. Good luck on the journey - we all seem to need luck - since the biology just isn't stepping up to the plate. Great pics too!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here