Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Definition of "Hard"

My best friend Nic is pregnant.

She just got married on August 21...
They wanted to have a baby right away...
Her LMP was August 25...
conceived around September 7th...
3w5d pregnant.
They have been married exactly 30 days...

Did the HPT at my house together... her husband is in London.
They are moving to London next month for 15 months while he goes to grad school.
Her 2nd line turned FFP quickly...

Had the "any line means you are pregnant" conversation.
Had the "Jamie... are you OK?" conversation.
Had the "I am happy for you... I promise" conversation.

My HPT showed 1 lonely line... again.. 3rd time.

That.. my friends, is the definition of "hard".





4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

It's not fair how easy some people have it huh? I can imagine that was HARD for you Jamie. Thinking of you,

Jen

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Jaime,
I am so sorry. I know that this has to be the hardest thing right now. Don't give up hope. It will happen for you and Mr D. It will happen for all of us. I can relate is some ways my oldest and one of my dearest friends conceived with a stranger the week I lost Madison (at 13 wks gestation)!! That whole story even gets worse with my mathew (lost at 6 wks). But this is more about you. I hope that school today is okay. I also hope that evil bitch AF hasn't snuck up on you yet. You are in my thoughts. I saw that you posted that you needed a ttc buddy. If you want to be buddies send me an e-mail.
Jenna

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Jamie, I really am. I hope your turn comes soon, very soon.

xxoo
Emily
scrambledeggs

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here