Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2004

Chips and salsa for one...

I my post-traumatic stress of getting a BFN I went home last night and ate almost an entire bag of chips and salsa. I wish I had a video of myself mindlessly shoving that crap into my mouth while watching Survivor... I would probably never eat again. There were crumbs everywhere... I am sure it was a pathetic sight. Thank God no one was home to see my gorge!

I told Mr. D about the test and the chips... he was sweet about it. "At least you are not a 15 year old taking a pregnancy test in the girls restroom..." He was more devastated that I ate almost all of his chips. Men...

I still think I feel pregnant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Jamie,
I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blogs. I can totally relate to the chips and salsa thing. When I got my BFN I went straight for the cookie dough. Keep posting I love to see what you have to say. It really helps me to know that someone else understand. Thanks for letting me share with you. Loads of baby dust to you
Jenna

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here