Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A 15 hour day in 2 hour shoes...

I just walked into the house at 9:55 from teaching, then a drama club meeting, then rehearsal, then Open House, then The Theatre Parent Meeting where 11 parents showed up.

Wore my really cute Guess 5 inch black patent leather mary janes today... looked really snappy... but my feet have been throbbing since noon! What was I thinking?????

Don't care about anything...way to tired. Forgot to eat dinner. More tired than hungry...

people are reading my blog but not posting... does that mean I am boring? So... tired...

Not really feeling pregnant... AF should arrive on Sunday or Monday...

Going to bed...

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

hi jamie, i've been reading but i've been down in the dumps and haven't felt like posting to anything at all lately. the anxiety of waiting and what might happen again is tearing me apart. i love reading your posts, you are sooo not boring!

jen

7:00 AM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Just haven't had anything to add, Jamie. Certainly not boring, or we wouldn't come back!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here