Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Let it shine... let it shine... let it shine!

Cd 29...

My face is so greasy... no I mean seriously GREE-SEE. Not radiant, glowing or shimmering... but like someone slathered Crisco on my face... Like Ashley Judd in all the movies where she is some sweaty sultry Southern belle with a heart of gold trying to run from the Feds, or the lawyers, or the sharks, or some man the beats her up but you know by the end of the movie she is gonna kick his teeth in and shot him right between the eyes... you know... greasy like that... but without the sultry part.

I have 4 theories why...

1. I am pregnant and greasy face is somehow the only pregnancy symptom I have... Bahahahahahah... I so crack myself up! (at least the 3 BFN's this week still haven't effected my sense of humor)

2. The new EXPENSIVE face gel with salasyllic (sp?) acid for zits and glycolic acid for wrinkles is not agreeing with my face... although I am less broken out and more just... well.. slick. The stuff was $60 bucks so I will keep using it and see what happens.

3. The weather... suddenly cold... I always have "problematic skin" in the fall and spring when the weather here in Texas changes on a dime... It was 75 degrees on Sunday and then 40 degrees on Sunday... you know... normal Texas autumn.

4. AF's way of barging in here THIS month... (although.. this is not normal...) I guess the bloating, sore boobs, irritability, and depression just weren't enough for that cow this month. She had to add shiny to her list... Well thanks a whole-fucking-lot!

Anyway... I used several Kleenex throughout the day to blot the sheen from my T-zone... I am not kidding... it feels like someone has rubbed baby oil all over my face!!! There is not enough powder or blotting papers in the world folks!

Ok...gotta go eat a whole pizza, french fries, a huge bar of chocolate and a giant coke...

(that was a joke you slimy shiny greaseball!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Miss Jamie....I don't know how you could possibly look bad. Your pictures are gorgeous. Just think of it as being radiant and having a wonderful glow. Greasy just isn't something we want to discuss.

Well, I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the bitch doesn't show up this month. Who needs unwanted and uninvited visitors anyway.

Have a good night and I will see you on the boards tomorrow.

Take care...you are in my thoughts and my prayers!

Chasity

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story is so similar to mine, though I'm a bit earlier on in the process. Actually APA seems like it's easier to solve than ANA... since most don't think Heparin would help me. I went down the whole Lupus road too. Thanks for writing and good luck!
http://private-problems.typepad.com/

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mollywogger said...

Hi Jamie,

I am a totally random lurker, but I do have a product recommendation. My extra-oily husband has been using Mary Kay Oil Mattifier for two years now and hates to be without it. It's a gel that works to absorb oil and shine. He swears by it!

Commercial over. I enjoy your funny, thoughtful posts.

-Molly

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the opposite problem -- too dry of skin. However, I strongly suspect that I am hypothyroid (even though my tests keep saying I'm normal, I'm now working with someone who drills down deeper than most doctors) and one of the signs of that is very dry skin. Just what an old lady of 39 needs; nothing like really dry skin to egg on the wrinkles, eh ;)

xxxooo,
Emily
scrambledeggs

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here