Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2005

For Your Information...

Public Service Announcement for Blogland's Infertiles.

Just because you are watching FATHER OF THE BRIDE II where every stupid woman in the movie gets pregnant... (including the daughter and her 50 year old mother...) does NOT mean that if you pause the movie and run to take a HPT that you will get a positive result... even though everyone in the fucking movie did.

Thank you.
Jamie
cd-fucking-29

Ps... don't even ASK me WTF I was doing watching THAT movie in the first place... that bitch Hope made me do it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosanne said...

I hear ya on watching the wrong movies in the 2ww. Grounded for Life is another show you should cross off your list. The woman got pregnant after a hot tub tryst. I'm 8dpo today. Only reason I haven't peed on anything yet is because of all the snow. Couldn't get out of the house to buy any!
Rosanne

4:24 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

It is rather annoying when all of a sudden, it appears everyone around you, including the slutbag whore Britney Spears, can just get knocked up without a thought of charting, doctors, bloodwork, miscarriage, fertility drugs, do I go on?

Sorry about your BFN . . . I am sure I am approaching one, too.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lala said...

Spears is pregnant? No f*cking way!
At least it's not Star Jones or whatever her name is.
Keep trying Jamie, we'll get there somehow!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Kath said...

Sorry Jamie, I just can't get past you actually sitting through that horrible movie.

I think you better rent "thirteen" and get that stinging sensation out of your mouth.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Jamie,
If any movie was going to help with a BFP you would think that would be the one. Sorry that it wasn't. If I find a better movie for testing I will let everyone know. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. So there is still a chance. Good luck.
Jenna

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here