Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2004

Waiting 'til Christmas Eve....

I am 15-17 dpo today... and today is day 11 of the progesterone.

I talked to the nurse today and asked when I should stop taking progesterone... She said it was a little early for pregnancy tests. (what???... she is so sweet and hopeful.... she doesn't realizes that she is talking to a woman with a Phd in Advanced Prenatal Medicine from the University of Google) She suggested that I take another HPT Christmas Eve and reminded me to "make sure I use the first morning urine. (Hello... I am a HPT whore.. I think I know how to do it...) That will be 19 - 21 dpo...
However... take a look at the chart called "EARLY HCG LEVELS AND OUTCOME". (http://ivfer.com/hcg.htm)

I know that I do not have a very good change of a healthy pregnancy if I am pregnant and all signs point to the cold hard fact that I am not... and with my first two pregnancies I did not get at positive HPT until 18dpo... so my chances started out grim then to.

I told the nurse I wanted to do another follicle monitoring month and see if we can see mature follicles this month... After that... Mr. D. and I will discuss Clomid... We have decided against a laperoscopy for the time being... If this doctor is not supportive then I will be going to yet another RE until I find one I completely trust.

Other than that...
House guests... gone
cold... still stuffy
shopping... 5 gifts to buy
anniversary... still unplanned
school... OUT!
mood... ok... not "merry and bright"... but ok...
Christmas... blah

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still hopeful for you! I will be keeping you in my prayers!

Jessica

P.S. I like the little rundown at the end of your recent posts! :oÞ

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it is easy for me to say to not lose hope. When I tested for this pregnancy it was basicly the latest day that my period could have possibly arrived. Even then it was so light I had to run around the house asking my son and my mother who were home at the time if they saw another line because I wasn't sure. I was like well I am probably not pregnant. Still even the next day it was really light. It took a good week later to even get a shade darker where I was pretty sure. I also didn't have too much of what you would call pregnancy symptoms. They really didn't start until a couple of weeks after I was sure I was pregnant. I was really hoping and praying for you to get your BFP before Christmas. I am glad that you have pinpointed your ovulation time though and I hope that you have a successful month really soon. I will be watching, it would be so wonderful if you got your BFP on Christmas Eve.... Good luck!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I just want you to know that I am thinking about you. I say a prayer for you every night. I think I am praying harder for you than I am for myself. =)

It will happen for you soon and you will make a great mommy! I know it is hard, but try to keep positive. You still have time to get that Christmas BFP. If you do, let me know so I have something great to celebrate for the holidays.

Take care and know that I am thinking about you.

Chasity

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here