Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2005

What kind of sexy are you????




Try this... it's fun... Thanks to Chelsea for the link..

You Are Sensual Sexy


You exude a luxiourous sensuality in your everyday life
Turning heads every where you go, it's all about your sexy attitude.
You're naturally hot - gorgeous in both sweats and stilettos.
Your biggest problem is that your utra sexy self sometimes scares men away.


What Kind of Sexy Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

yep... can't deny it... that's me!




5 Comments:

Blogger Rosanne said...

I like yours better.

You Are Fun Sexy
You're funny, quirky, cute, and sassy.
Guys always have a great time with you, and that alone is sexy.
You've got an upbeat, optimistic spirit that totally shines through.
Any guy would be crazy to turn you down!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Thanks Jamie. It couldn't have been more right. I posted it on my blog.

Hope that you are doing OK. I have been thinking about you.

Chasity

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,

Here is my analysis! Have a great day!

Jessi (mrsschroer)

You Are Girly Sexy
You're a youthful spririt, and your energy is infectious.
Men love your innocence and lack of emotional baggage.
You make every kiss seem like the first and every moment magical.
How could any guy in his right mind resist that?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Hey, I'm sensual sexy too! And I thought it was just me... :) Nice to know that I'm not the only one who has the problem of scaring men away by being so ultra sexy.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am Fun Sexy!! I thought this was fun - I posted it on my blog - along with whether or not I would choose my man again (fyi - I would) haha. Pretty cool site.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here