Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!...

Hoping you have a MAGICAL
Valentine's Day!!!




My hubby's job...
This is my hubby... or at least the latest cartoon he is re-voicing from Japanese to English...

His name: Doppo...
His Mission: Major karate ass kicking and making loud smacking noises when he eats...

You would be surprised at how much this actually LOOKS like Mr. D. when he shaves his head... Funny huh?

My hubby... Posted by Hello


My hubby as a Japanese action figure... SO SCARY!!!!!Posted by Hello
[IMG]

2 Comments:

Blogger Lala said...

Is this a show that my son might be familiar with? What should I be looking for?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

The show is called The Grappler... but it is not released yet in the US... It will probably be on Cartoon Network if it gets picked up... but Mr. D. says it is pretty violent so it might not. Nice $$$ though!

Thanks for asking!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here