Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

2nd postcard...

The last 3 days have been fairly eventful... On Monday Mr. D. and I rented a two person boat at the Disney Contemporary Hotel and tooled around the Seven Seas Lagoon... That is the lake that links many of the Disney Hotels and the wedding pavilion to the Magic Kingdom, The Boardwalk and Epcot. It was so much fun riding around and waving to the people on the monorail! We had a great time! That night my Mom arrived from North Carolina... and Tuesday and Wednesday have been filled with eating and shopping around town plus a one hour boat tour of the lake near my Grandmother's house that showed the back yard off a the gazillionaires that live here in Winter Park, Florida..

Mr D. has been under the weather with a sore throat and a nasty cough... we are hoping that he is on his way to recovery... I think (hope) that it is just really bad allergies and not a sinus infection.

PRAY.

My Mom leave to go home tomorrow early in the morning... her asshole husband only wanted to take 4 days off of work. The plan was to go to Disney MGM and The Animal Kingdom tomorrow and to SeaWorld on Friday... but that will really depend on how Mr. D. is feeling in the morning... I don't want him to feel terrible all day... If not we will just hang here with my Grandmother... who is starting to open up and tell me all sorts of family secrets that I never knew about... Today she told me about her one true love... Not my grandfather or any of the other three that she married... but her high school sweetheart. It was quite a WWII story...

So that is it...

Today is cd 20 and I have had terrible heartburn and nausea for the past 3 days... Probably way to early for pg symptoms... I will blame it on Metformin, Progesterone, and the 10,000 calorie a day diet I have been on...

But... I am still a little hopeful...

PRAY.

I will try to update again before we leave Orlando... We are heading to SeaSide, Florida on Saturday and I will not have internet access for the rest of the trip... unless we find a internet cafe or something.

By the way... SeaSide is in Destin County... you know... where the shark attacks have been...
I don't know which is more frightening... the sharks or thinking about getting my fat ass into a swim suit to get to the sharks...

PRAY.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I am going to be doing a lot more praying than normal for you! I hope that Mr. D. gets to feeling better and that you have a great rest of the trip. Thanks for the postcard...I loved it.

Sounds like you are having a great time, so keep enjoying it and bring home that souvenier!

Take care and talk to you soon

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is my cd #20, and I had the same thought..it is prolly too early although I have been feeling a bit nauseas. Although, it is probably all in my head. It usually is! Ergh. Very frustrating,. Well, I will be checking in on you. I can't wait to see that second blue line!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here