Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Postcard from Florida!!

Hi Everyone,
We are in Orlando and having a great time! My Grandmother's house is beautiful and right on a lake with a cute little dock about 10 yards into her back yard. It sparkles so much in the morning and Mr. D and I love to watch all the little animals running through her back yard! It is very relaxing. Plus it is in Winter Park, Florida which is a very nice town with lots of shoplined street and only about 20 minutes from all the Orlando fun!

So far we have spent a day shopping at Downtown Disney, visited Celebration (the Disney (read: Stepford) housing community, spent time in Epcot and the Magic Kingdom, and yesterday we spent all day at the movies seeing Batman Begins and Bewitched... We will go to the other parks sometime in the next 6 days and maybe go to SeaWorld... That is the great thing about being here so many times... we are not in a rush or a panic to try to do "everything" in 4 or 5 days... in fact we just strolled through the Disney Parks and just did the stuff that was new since we were here 3 years ago. The crowds are pretty heavy but Disney's "Fast Pass" idea has really helped the amount of time you wait in line... the longest line we have waited in so far was only 20 minutes... In the one day we were in the Magic Kingdom I ate: a half a burger, an ice cream Mickey, a pineapple whip (um.. more ice cream) a giant hot dog, AND a cinnamon bun!!!! Hopefully we walked most of that off since my legs feel like we went on a 20 mile hike!!!!

As for TTC... we did it on cd 11, 13, & 15... Not sure if that is enough (it only takes once..) but I was not going to ruin our vacation by being pushy... especially after being at Disney World from 9 am - 2 am... that is an 17 hour day folks!!!!

So.. I will update you again when I can...
I hope everyone is having a great week!

love,
Jamie

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god, do you realise that you may conceive your child at the Happiest Place On Earth?????

5:16 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

So glad you are having fun!! I'm sorry I missed you before you left. We'll get together when you get back and share vacation stories! Love ya!!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope that you come back to pleasant bfp. You deserve it.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. You are just a few hours from me...I will blow some baby dust your way;)(But you have to blow some my way too;)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

DON'T GO IN THE WATER!!!!!! LOL

8:39 AM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Hope you get a great gift from Micky Mouse. Say Hello for me. Glad to hear you are having a good time

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here