Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's Official..

CD 2...

The first day of school went very well.
The kids seem great...
It is Tuesday and I already need a weekend!
This is going to be a looong week.
Mr. D. started rehearsals for a new show...
Basically I won't see him much until the end of Sept...
We will be work exact opposite hours... I will get home about 30 minutes after he leaves for work.
I have auditions for my school musical Wednesday and Thursday... those will be looong days...
I have to start getting on the elliptical tonight... Haven't been on it since Saturday (did go to the rock climbing gym on Sunday... so really only skipped yesterday.
Not losing any weight yet...
Yay... Big Brother is on tv tonight.
Just wanted to give a quick update.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

Yuck! I am sorry Jamie. You kind of expected it, though, so hopefully it was a softer blow this time. I hope you get through those auditions sane. And good luck to Mr. D!!

Talk to you soon!

Jess

5:58 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry Jamie! Here is hoping that the MM works for you this cycle.

Sounds like you have a very busy time coming up.

Take care of yourself and try to get some rest whenever you get a chance.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Glad work went well. I am dreading going back on 1 September. I have two incredibly hard year nine classes. Absolute little shits.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I am so sorry, Jaime.

It is hard when you and your husband are on different schedules. Mike and I have done that for a long, long time.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

That bitch. I hope her stay is a short one.

I know how you feel about different schedules...hopefully it won't be for very long.

Take care of yourself and good luck with that elliptical.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here