Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pictures from the Pumpkin Farm...



CD 15... second HIGH on monitor... Hoping that I will see a PEAK tomorrow!
Mysterious back pain is still going on... still no clue. I didn't call the doctor.. I just don't have the energy or the time to go in if I don't REALLY have to.

Last nigh Mr. D and I went out to dinner at Ooutback Steakhouse and then to the pumpkin farm near out house... We met my best friend and her baby Joey and got some really cute pictures of Joey.... It was a really fun night!

I went home and had baby dreams all night.

Gotta run... LATE to work... again!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

Awww, so freaking cute you two are.

Good Luck with the BDING!!! :O )

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met you long ago on the trying to conceive board, before the one for over a year was put up. I come and visit often to see how things are going for you. I just saw your pictures and you and your DH are so adorable, you will have the cutest little baby! My sister in law is struggling with conceiving right now and I just feel for her and wish I could do something. I have given her your blog address I wanted her to know she wasn't alone and thought you might be able to help her with some things since you are further in your journey. Anyways hoping this is your lucky month!

Karrie
bldnblondenmore
PW

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Great pics Jamie! You two look great. Hope you get that Peak in the next couple of days.

Good luck and take care.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are tooooo cute.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

You two look so great together!!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here