Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2005

cd 35...

I broke down and tested this morning on cd 35... BFN.

I guess I am just waiting on AF to show... I know that I wasn't very positive about this month... because I really felt like we missed the PEAK... but it is still depressing to see that BFN.

Today I got back on the elliptical for the frst time in about a month... My goal is to work out every morning this week.

OK... that is it... I am going into my cave for a little while... I will be out as soon as I am not crying.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I have been reading your blog since around last Feb and have been keeping you in my prayers. I am crossing my fingers that you get your well-deserved, long-awaited BFP!!!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry about the BFN Jamie. There really isn't much I can say, other than you are in my thoughts and prayers and if you need anything, I am here.

Good for you getting back on the ellip. Keep at it!

Take care and thinking of ya!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm sorry Jamie. I know how you feel. I just got AF (first one csince the m/c) and it just sucks ass.

We can be miserable together.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

So sorry about your N. It sucks.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here