Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

cd 36...

Is there ANYTHING worse in ttc world than a BFN and a missing AF???

WTF???

This is cd 36 and still nothing.

It wouldn't be so bad but I have raging PMS... sort of the kind where you feel like you could SNAP and tear someones hair out just for looking at you crooked... my students really better walk on eggshells today... It is only 8:30 AM and I already know that I am not a woman in control of her emotions today... maybe I should've stayed in bed today.

On a better note... by the end of the day my floors should be complete and all the baseboards re-attached and caulked. Hopefully I'll have some pics up in the next day or two.

Pray that I bleed soon.
Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

There are people that don't actually get a + hpt but are still pg anyway. Perhaps you? When did you ovulate? I'm going to hope that's it, and CB won't show for another ~38 weeks.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you are playing the waiting game Jamie. Hopefully something will happen one way or the other really soon!

Take care and I am thinking about ya.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Feel better soon.

3:11 PM  
Blogger erinberry said...

Oh yes, that sucks!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here