Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2006

cd 1...


Quick Update!!!

Welcome SAMI!!! Congratulation Chas on your beautiful daughter!!! We are all so happy for you!!

I had a good-ish time is Austin... AF held on just long enough that I actually thought that this was the month... but of course... it wasn't. Today is CD 1. My progesterone symptoms were really strong this month. I really hate the progesterone... I am considering quitting it... I just don't know how much longer I can take these fake symptoms and heartbreak month after month... The bloating alone sends me over the edge each month... I gain like 5 pounds at the end of each cycle... and I feel like nothing fits and really depressed. I know I need to stay on the progesterone each month... but I am getting really tired of feeling like shit and "not in control" of my emotions for 20 days every month.

OK.. I am rambling... got to go to work....

blah blah blah blah blah.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

I'm so sorry that the Crimson Bitch showed up. Damn her!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Hey I'm glad you had fun but sad that AF came. I am counting down the days until Mr D's big super bowl debut. Can you give us some more info on the commercial so we know what to look for? Maybe just email it to me secretly...LOL. I agree with Jennifer though. If the progesterone isn't working for you, what would it hurt to not use it for a little while. Anyway, when I win the lottery this weekend I will be paying for you to see the damn RE and do IUI or IVF if you have to. That's what sistas are for!

Love ya,

Jess

5:24 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Crap, crap, crap. AF is such a ho, always ruining a good time! I'm with Jess, can you give more info on the commercial?

8:08 PM  
Blogger kell said...

Oh I am so sorry. I went through a horrible time with progesterone too. Its so hard to deal with all the side effects on top of fertility issues. Hang in there.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here