Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

CD 29... normal.

My best friend Nic told me I needed to update my blog more... but I have just been enjoying the "normalness"... So much in fact that I am on CD 29 and have no plans to test. I just don't want to deal with anything else right now. I have all sorts of "fake-progesterone-induced" possible pregnancy symptoms but as you know I have those every month.. and if you remember this month is a long shot. So I think I will just wait and see. I sort of feel like AF is coming on and I am expecting a shorter cycle this months since I got my PEAK on cd 14 instead of 16 or 17 like usual. So... no testing for me until at least Sunday... maybe longer...

I leave tonight for three day theatre educators conference in Austin. I think it will be fun especially because Mr. D. is coming with me for the first two days. If the have a computer center I may update in efforts to be a better blogger... but if all this "normal" continues... I may wait until I get home on Saturday evening. I will see all the theatre teachers from the entire state.. so it is really fun and I always learn a lot.... plus I am just happy to be away from the classroom and in a posh hotel for a change!

Mr. D. got a show in Houston for the month of March... So I am really happy for him but it is so hard when he is away. I have all kinds of miscarriage flashback from 2 years ago when he was last in Houston... but it is good money and I just can not be the wife that begrudges her husbands awesome successes just because I selfishly want him here... Thankfully... one of the weeks is my spring break so I will be able to go there for the week to visit... (Ally will you still be in Houston then?) So I will try to look as it as a vacation. It is onlty 28 days right??? I can make it and nothing bad will happen... right???

OK... got to run... It is 7:13 and I have to get the haircolor off my head before 7:20... plus finish packing and junk before I go to work!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

I agree with Nic...you do need to post more. I know, I am just as bad at not posting as you but will work on it.

I am glad you are enjoying your "normalness". It's nice when life doesn't throw you any curveballs for a change.

I'm sorry to say but I won't be in Houston in March. We close on our home the end of February and into our new home in SA two days after.
That would have been great if we could have met up. Maybe we can still do that one weekend in between where you are and where I'll be.

Anyway, I do hope you have a great time. I'll call ya soon so we can catch up.

Love ya!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Emmakirst said...

Hey, if you are on CD 29 I say GO for it and test, I love your site too by the way. Keep us posted :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

I think it's great that you're feeling some normalness. That can be a hard feeling to come by when so much of your being is wrapped up in one thing.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am glad that you are enjoying some normalness Jamie.

I know how you feel about having Mr. D. gone in March, but hopefully the time will fly by.

I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I was thinking about ya!

Take care.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Normal is definately a good thing!

I hope you have a good time in Austin this weekend - try to relax a bit.

I am glad the pets are doing better.

Have a good one.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here