Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another dream...

I had my first sort of "adoption" dream last night. Well sort of. Before I went to bed I was looking up the cost of IUI at other doctors offices in my area... trying to decide if I should change doctors... and then I went directly to bed...

The dream.

I found out that I had a baby that I didn't know about during my first marriage... sort of impossible I know. I guess it was more like I was the father or something.. anyway in the dream it seemed perfectly normal. I went to my ex-inlaws house to meet my daughter. She was about 4 years old (even though I divorced my ex 10 years ago...) with blond stringy hair and sort of looked like a little trailer park kid. My ex brother in law's ex girlfriend had been raising her... that explains the trashy look. My ex-in laws were there with a huge box full of beautiful new clothes... I think they wanted me to take her... but I wasn't sure. They kept telling me that I needed to be responsible and be her mother. I liked the little girl... but it just seemed like she wasn't mine. Then I went to take a shower to get away from my in-laws and I called Mr. D. and told him that we had a daughter. He was somewhere in a car driving.. but I don't know where he was going... maybe he was coming to me... He was happy but I still didn't understand if I was supposed to take her and for how long... It almost seemed like I was supposed to stay there and be her mom under their supervision... and that made me very uncomfortable. My in-laws kept banging on the bathroom door telling me that I needed to come out and take the baby... but when I did they just hovered over me like I was doing it wrong. Finally Mr. D. was there and we were trying to change her clothes and get her out of this house...

then I woke up...

Analysis please...

We go back to competition tomorrow... Wish us more "break a leg!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Sorry that I haven't been able to post lately, I have been sick... blah...
I think it is great that you are going to do two rounds of IUI, good luck, I really hope and pray that it works. I know you have wanted this for so long.

The dream.. that is so weird, I think I have a had a dream in the past about having a baby I didn't know about. It freaked me out.
I am sorry I am not good at giving analysis.

Break a leg tonight!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I read (recently) on another blog that when you have dreams you are each character of the dream. So for your dream you are yourself = nervous/scared about the adoption, the birthfather's family (your empathy coming through?)= sad for the loss of the child but happy for the baby's future and Mr. D = excited/eager/blissful.

That'll be $300 please. =)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here