Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tag... You're it...

Answer on your blog!
Mr. D. left yesterday for 4 weeks in Houston... I am so sad. Plus I am having MAJOR issues with my co-teacher... so needless to say there had been a rough start to this week. Hopefully it will get better. Hearing from YOU will definately make it better!

Things you didn't know...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Lingerie store manager
2. Singer/ dancer at theme parks
3. actress
4. theatre teacher

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dangerous Liaisons
2. The Jerk
3. Pulp Fiction
4.Mommy Dearest

Four places you have lived:
1. LaVerne, California
2. Ennis, Texas
3. Arlington, Texas
4. Euless, Texas

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Lost
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Survivor
*** I could go on an on... TV is a very close friend of mine.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1.Seaside, Florida
2. Santa Fe, New Mexico
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Cancun, Mexico

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Email
2. blogs that I read
3. Dan Pollocks site of the day.... http://someonewhocares.org/siteoftheday/
4. PerezHilton.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak Marsala at Carabbas
2. Dad's lasagna and meatballs
3. Il Fratelli's Pizza
4. Crispy honey Chicken at P.F. Changs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in Houston with Mr. D. :(
2. Seaside, Florida
3. Ten Thousand Waves http://www.tenthousandwaves.com/
4. Disney World

Four (or more) friends I am tagging that I THINK will respond:
1. Angela
2. Jess
3. Jenn
4. Ally
5. Chas
6. Lesley
7. Ollie
8. All of you blogsphere gals...
9. all infertiles of the world...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie
I've been reading your blog for a while....I used to be on TTC on Pregnancy weekly.
YOu are a wonderfull person and you certainly deserve everything you wish for. I have an idea I wanted to share with you. I understand you have problem with insurance paying for you tratments, if you decide to take it a step further ( IUI, IVF).

i work for a big cable company and we have a great benefits(cover those treatments at 100%) We alwasy hire CAES( Call account executives). Basically, those are the people who answer the phone if you call with questions about service). We ALWAYS hire those! And the benefits kick in in 1 mos!
What I am suggesting- you may consider taking this job for 3-6 mos and get coverage you need, get PG and quit. Obviously, it is not easy to quit job you love and do something else, but this is an idea of how to get treatments(IF you decide to do it, and not to have to pay for them out of pocket). If you want any further info please mention it in your blog and I will give you my email account.
Just a thought...

GOOD luck with everything!!!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You used to live in Arlington? Me too. For about ten years in the middle of the 90s. Have family in the DFW Metroplex. Cool.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I haven't been on the computer in so long. I just saw this. I'm sorry for not playing! I suck!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here