Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 10, 2006

Best case scenario...

I don't know if it was the ibuprofen or just the tremendous amount of stress in my life the last two weeks... but... I have managed to hold off ovulation. I got my 5th HIGH reading this morning. Hopefully I will get a PEAK tomorrow or better yet... Sunday and that will maybe keep us in the ttc business for this month.. Although I still know it would be a slim chance for us this month. (Let's just hope I didn't have so much stress that I am not going to ovulate...) WAIT... why can't I just stay positive??? Yay... I haven't ovulated and by this time tomorrow night I will be in Houston making out with my husband.

My best friend Nic and her family are housesitting for me... THANK GOD. I just typed up a page of detailed instructions on how to take care of my animals... so much harder since the dreadful "pet trauma" of January 2006. I still have my dog Emmitt on meds and of course the cat Hannah needs insulin 2X a day. Thank goodness I have such a great friend to stay here and take care of everything. Now all I have to do is finish cleaning the house so that she can feel pampered while she is here!

So... I am almost off for spring break. I have 1 sleep, 2 rehearsals, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, changing the linens, waxing my eyebrows and packing for a week in between me and a MUCH needed rest. Mr. D. has been emailing me the webpages of the spa's in the area and the gym at the hotel... I plan on trying to detox from stress all week. I think I am most looking forward to sleeping through the night... something I have not been able to do while Mr. D.'s is out of town. I will be able to keep up with my blogworld while I am gone... Mr. D. bought a nice new laptop for us with the first installment of the commercial money. So I will be checking in daily and hopefully posting about how much rest, relaxation, and sex I am getting.

Also thank you for all the adoption info. I am glad I opened the door... and hopefully at some point (if needed) Mr. D. and I will walk through it and somehow get this family started.

See ya in Houston!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have Fun! Just relax, for cryin' out loud...

8:09 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Have fun!!

I got a GC from my boy for Christmas at Dareid's. Maybe when things slow down for both of us, we can go get massages together?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I hope that you have a great time...stress free and full of fun with Mr. D.

Take care of yourself.

Love ya!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here