Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 27, 2006

Double Yay!

Yay!!! My students advanced in their competition!!! They were great and we go to the next round on Thursday! So another looong busy week for me... (not- complaining!)
I will write more soon... but I have to get to work!

Mr. D. comes home today!!!! Double YAY!!! I am so tired of living alone... I have missed him so much this week!

I might be considering those IUI's soon... I just need to decide if I want to use my same doctor (who I sometimes like and sometime hate...) or bother with trying to find another doctor... I have had several people recommend new doctors... but it is just such a pain to start over with someone new... I have thought about doing 2 IUI's (because of the $$$) and I think that is as far as we can go financially... Discuss among yourselves...

5 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Congrats on the competition Jamie! That is great. Whoo hoo Mr. D. is coming home. I know how happy you must be.

I am glad that ya'll are considering the IUI's. As far as the doctor goes....that is a hard decision. I would say why not try a new one and find one that you like ALL of the time.

Take care!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you and the kids. All your hard work is paying off, I kow how stressed you have been at work lately.

So, here's the deal...I tried to post to you on your two previous posts but couldn't get past the word verification...I tried everything I could think of...I even kept leaving and coming back to see if it would give me a new one...

About the IUI, I am so excited for you! I really think that it is going to work but you may need to try a new doc. At least interview them, it can't hurt.

I'm glad Mr D comes home tonight, talk to you soon!

P.S. you'll only see this post if I can get past the word verification this time...LOL

6:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats on the competition....way to go!!

I know you are thrilled that Mr. D is coming home. I think it's great that you are thinking of doing IUI. I would definitely look for another doctor. Visit asrm.org for referrals. Good luck!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Seems like it's IUI's all around.. LOL

Mine starts in a few weeks and Lesley's in a few days. Good Luck with the competition and the new dr (if you choose to go that way)

Hugs,

Ally

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I'm so glad your kids are doing so well.

RE the IUIs, I would think about doing 1 IVF rather than 2 IUIs. It has just a much much higher success rate than IUI. IUI is barely above trying on your own, even with stimms.

Just a thought.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here