Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 13, 2006

uh oh...

I don't know what is going on... but I am still getting HIGH's on my monitor. Today is day 17 and now I am starting to get a little freaked out. I have never just not "PEAKED". So I am not sure what the heck is going on. the word "anovulatory" keeps whispering in my ear... but I am trying to ignore it.

I am having fun here in Houston. When I got here Mr. D. had 2 dozen white roses and some new pajamas waiting for me in the hotel room. (He is so amazing!) unfortunately, I have not seen much of Mr. D. because his show opens tomorrow night so he has had "10 out of 12's" for the two days I have been here... which means he works "10 out of 12" hours he is called into the theatre each day. It is not to bad though... We get up and go to breakfast and hang out and then he leaves for the theatre about 11:30. Then I am on my own until dinner when we meet at a restaurant 1/2 between the hotel and the theatre. Then he goes back and I am on my own again until midnight when he gets home. There is so much to do here with the wonderful shopping and museums that I have not been bored so far. I also have a new cell phone so I have been spending hours trying to decide on the "perfect" ringtones and then more hours trying to learn how to use this new phone that does way to much "non-phone" stuff that I will probably never understand. It does take pictures though so as soon as I figure that one out I'll be snapping pics of everything. Hopefully starting tomorrow Mr. D. will only have to get to the theatre an hour or so before the 8:00 show so we will have our days free until I leave on Saturday.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in months... I did a yoga class and loved it. I forgot how much I really enjoy yoga... I sweated like crazy and yet felt really good when I left. So good in fact that today I decided to take a Pilates class... Pilates is like yoga right??? WRONG! Pilates is a total ass kicker! I seriously thought I was going to die... or at least puke. Even the super handsome, tan, muscular... (and probably gay) pilates instructor Alex was getting on my nerves with his "Hey, are you feeling anything yet? No? Ok... lets do 100 more" crap. I doubt that I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow without sobbing. I was thinking about scheduling a massage for tomorrow... but I don't know if I will be able to stand to have someone touch me without crying tomorrow morning... in fact I can already feel myself getting sore! Yikes! There is another Pilates class tomorrow evening... Maybe I'll go and kick Alex's ass... no... I probably won't be able to kick... maybe I'll just bring a stun gun and zap him!

Tomorrow I plan to shop... there is a HUGE Galleria one block from the hotel and it has everything within about a mile. Tonight I stopped at Tootsies and looked at $95 tee shirts and $1600 dresses (I'd never had been into a Tootsies before). I also stopped into Anthopology one of my favorite stores. I didn't buy anything... I am sort of not wanting to buy clothes because I... am not happy with my "have-not-been-in-the-gym-in-a-year" body... but it is fun just looking. There are also tons of expensive baby and children's boutiques... but I don't know if I will feel like going in.. it just seems like self torture.

So aside from the whole "no PEAK" thing I am actually getting some much needed rest and relaxation. I am worried about my PEAK... but I guess there is nothing I can do... but keep having sex... poor me (wink wink.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing hubby! I'm so jealous right now. I love new jammies! I love roses! Mine could take a few lessons.
I was just going to say what Lesley said. It's normal to not ovulate now and again.
Like that makes you feel any better, I'm sure.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your husband is such a romantic! What a lucky girl you are.

I LOVE Pilates - you don't think it is workig and then you are sore as hell the next day!

I hope you are relaxing - even with the missing O.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be wrong, it's been a while, but I *think* that no highs means anov, but lots of highs, late running peak is either a late ov/monster ov (or that the ov hormones are lower.) I hope the peak comes soon though.

Good hubby.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here