Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2006

CD 25...

CD 25... I started the progesterone on cd 22. I have been having sore boobs and weird cramps very low near my pubic bone... no idea what that is about. I am still fighting off my cold and generally have been feeling very tired... I am sure this is intensified by the progesterone. Any way... I won't test until late this weekend if at all... I have no tests in the house and may just wait and see what happens over the next week. It is a long shot this month because of my cold hitting right at "o" time.

Mr. D. made sure I had an amazing Valentine's Day... as usual... even though I had to work late that evening. He made me a wonderful chili dinner and gave me a $100 spa certificate for a massage sometime soon. By my favorite gift was this... it was so sentimental and sweet because he knows that I have been looking at them for a long time and thanks to Lesley I have this one as my little fertility goddess. There is something very touching about him giving me the couple... sort of like "everything is fine... just the two of us". It makes me feel good that he is not one of those husbands who are as obsessed with having a baby as the woman... I can't imagine having that intense pressure in addition to my own feelings. Any way... it was a wonderful simple night watching American Idol and just hanging out together.

I have a busy week at school.. my play is at that "really bad" stage and that is stressful. I with I felt more motivated but I think I am in a creative slump. I just count the hours at work until I can come home. That is not really like me... but I think after 9 years I am feeling some major burnout this year. Last night I had a dream about screaming at my students because they were being lazy and not cleaning up after some big event... I think I really need a break... Spring Break is only 3 weeks away... I think I can make it.

Have a great Thursday!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love willow tree!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a great husband, for sure.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Willow tree is the best. I see them at Cracker Barrel and I have always wanted to pick up some.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I have had the same symptoms for the past 2 weeks and tested last night and I am pregnant! I will be praying for you

5:04 AM  
Blogger Feebee said...

Hi Jamie - I'm a long-time reader, but was reluctant to post until I became "officially" infertile. Well, now it's official, just wanted to say Hi and good luck with those pains!

2:17 PM  
Blogger chris said...

I hardly ever post here and wouldn't want to give you false hope, especially since this has been a very long journey for you, but I only have those symptoms when I'm pregnant. It's always been my first sign.

Good luck.

4:39 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Oh, I meant to say the weird cramps near the pubic bone, not sore boobs.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here