Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2006

CD 2

AF arrived yesterday starting slow but very heavy with back cramps today.

Actually I am a little relieved... Mr. D. leaves for Houston for a 4 week run of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Monday and if I was pg I don't think I would do well with the coincidences of the last time he went to Houston and I had my first m/c almost 2 years ago to the day. See January 2005 archives for the whole terrible story. I will be going to Houston in 2 weeks... arriving on CD 16... hopefully I can "hold off" ovulation until then or I will be out of luck this month too... (the last 2 months I have had a PEAK on CD 14. Any ideas on how to "hold off" ovulation???? Is that possible?

Since it has been almost two years since my last m/c I have noticed that no one asks me questions anymore about where we are in the TTC process... not even my Mom. I guess it is just assumed each month that I am not pregnant... or that I will tell people if I feel like talking about it. It is just weird... it makes me feel like everyone has given up on me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

It's okay. Everyone has given up on us as well. They konw better than to ask, so they don't get my glare! HA.

No, but seriously, I've hear Ibuprofen can delay O.

Good luck and I am f'ing sorry AF showed up.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That happened to me as well - everyone just stopped talking about it - but I was relieved because inevitably the demon words would come out of their mouth (just relax crap!)

Good luck to Mr. D in his show - Have some fun in Houston.

I have no ideas on how to hold off ovulation - sorry - wish I did - I will say a prayer that cd 16 is the magic number though!

Talk to you soon.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel like the people in your life have given up on you. Maybe they're just trying to be really sensitive to your feelings, and are waiting for you to bring it up if you need to.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here