Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CD 10...

Cd 10 got a HIGH on the monitor. I am planning on trying the every other day method from today through the PEAKS and until I get a low on the monitor again... I forget what method this is...

Has anyone else had problems finding the fertility monitor test sticks at the regular stores... I know you can get them on the internet, but I used to find them at Target and Wallgreens and now neither of them carries them. hmmmm... is this a sign???

We have our annual theatre 1 shows this week. They are student directed and many of them are very good... but that means 4 nights of working late this week to allow them the opportunity to get a show under their belts. I am getting so burned out of working so late and so hard... when am I going to win the lottery so I can begin my life of leisure???

I think the other theatre teacher is going to leave after this year... He hasn't told me but it is just the general "I don't give a shit anymore" vibe I am getting from him. It makes me mad because I am starting to resent doing most of the work while he coasts... Will I ever find someone to co-teach with that has the same expectations and work ethic as I have? I really need a partner that can make my job easier... However this teacher is really NICE so he is pleasant to have around... I will miss him if he goes... and I am really terrified at having to find his replacement.

My "fine arts coordinator" (ie: my boss) is leaving the district after this year. Hooray. I really hate him... but I have spent five years "training" him so I am a little worried that I will get another idiot that understands nothing about my job... or (thinking positive) maybe I will get someone great... I am crossing my fingers...

I think there is another mouse living in my office at work... you would not believe the red tape I have to go through to try to get rid of a fucking mouse... it involves exterminators and glue traps and seeing mice nawing off their own limbs trying to escape the glue... and then having to wait for the exterminator to "dispose" of the screeching undead mouse. (schools... even high schools have to be poison free...) So each day I wipe down the surfaces in my office that have droppings in them and think about whether I can stand them sticky mouse or if I should just hope he goes away... If I get the plague or something you will know it was all because of these mouse droppings that I wipe down on a daily basis. My other choice it to buy one of those sound wave mouse mover from Sharper Image for $50... it is probably a good solution even though I would have to pay for it... I am just worried that someone would accident's throw it own... I may send Mr. D. To get one today since I really don't know how much more mouse shit I can handle before I break.

We had another student suicide this week. I didn't know the kid.. But many of my students did. This is the 2nd of the year. It is just terrible. It really changes the dynamic of the entire school when a tragedy like this happens... and it is really hard to just "go on with normal activities" because even though they have counselors there for the kids who knew him... something like this effects everyone on a deeper level than everyone realizes.

Today I wish I didn't have to go to work... Today I feel like I hate my job. I know I don't really hate my job.. I have a great job... but today I feel like I hate my job.

I wish I had something exciting to blog about but I am so boring it is scary... I got nothing.

Is it almost summer?

12 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

Jamie,

The sperm meets egg plan is to BD every other day from CD10 unitl you get a peak and then you BD every day unitl your second low day.

On another note, I really can't stand the thought of one of those kids commiting suicide. It breaks my heart that no one was able to connect enough with him to maybe be able to help him. I wouldn't even know what the warning signs would be, I can't imagine how unexpected and devastating it must feel to his friends and family.

I hope you get rid of your mouse soon. I would spring for the $50 sound wave thing. One of the grossest things in the world is mouse shit.

P.S. Love the animation of the mouse packing up and leaving...LOL

I hope your plays go well and I hope you can get some people in there that can take some of the load off.

Love ya,
Jess

6:06 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

You may need to ask at the pharmacy counter for the sticks. They sometimes put them back there due to their cost.

Good luck!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your plan sounds good Jamie - I am crossing my fingers.

I am sorry you are dealing with the mouse - we have them at work from time to time and you can hear them scurrying (sp?) above your head. I agree with Jess - I would spring for the sound wave thing.

It is hard to find people that really have a good work ethic - it is amazing but alot of people just feel like they can "coast". I definately can understand your frustration - especially because the Theatre is something you are so passionate about.

I hope your plays go well!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Damn, James!! Hey, for a cheer up, what are you and Mr. D. up to this weekend? We were thinking of checking out a Brahma game. Interested, maybe?

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so tragic about those kids. It's so heartbreaking that they feel it's the only solution.

Those sonic mouse repellents work. We had a terrible mouse problem, even with our army of cats. I refused to use traps and glue strips (horribly inhumane). We bought the sonic repellents at Home Depot for $20 and they work like a charm. Takes about 2 weeks to really set in, but haven't had a mouse since.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw your husband's commercial! We all cheered for you!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I SAW HIM I SAW HIM I SAW HIM!!! But didn't hear the commercial cause I was freaking out it was on...LOL good thing I taped it!!

I'm so happy for you guys!

Jess

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw the commercial on ifilm.com. You can add it to your blog from there too!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cats killed a mouse this weekend and left him dead in front of the television.
I guess the were offering it up to what must seem like our alter...

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can see the ad at ifilm just search the Superbowl commercials for the picture of the sheep!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED the commercial...it got rave reviews in the NYC daily papers!!!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The commercial rocked. I'm going to download it.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here