Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My life just got a lot busier...

CD 10 - first HIGH on monitor.

YAY!!!! My students advanced in their second competition!!! So my whole life now revolves around continuing in this competition through next week (as if it didn't already...). They go to the next round on the 8th and the competition gets much more fierce from here on because all the plays will be strong and have "won" twice. So we will just hope for the best. I am really proud of them! YAY! Another really stressful week at work for me...

OK... maybe I am behind in the times... but has everyone seen THIS and THIS???? Holy Mother of GOD!!!! Are you freakin kidding me??? I hate the Pop Princess as much as anyone else... and her mothering skills seem to be... questionable... at best... but... holy shit!!! I can not IMAGINE how mortifying this would be. I am now an official member of the "glad-I-am-not-paying-the-HIGH-price-of-fame" club. The person who did this ought to be sued... or killed.. or something... and we don't even see the "worst" angle. I can't BELIEVE a am about to type these words... poor Britney.

New favorite site - http://www.bloggingbaby.com/
Like just the celebrities stories like me? - http://www.bloggingbaby.com/category/pregnant-celebrities/

Off to have a weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

Two things...

1. Break a leg!!

2. Celebrity Baby Blog www.celebrity-babies.com

and

3. YAY HIGH!!!!! LET'S GO PEAK!!!

Ok, three things...

Jess

8:17 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Congrats on the competition! That's awesome.

Sometimes I think the monitor is like a bad drug...when I see a high or a peak...I get so excited.

Good Luck.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The person who did this ought to be sued... or killed.. or something..."

or KILLED!! If you are seriously suggesting that, then you are insane and quite possibly dangerous. Get a grip!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Whoo hoo on the high...now for the peak!

Congrats on the competition. With that being said...Break a leg on the rest.

I hadn't seen the whole Britney thing. That is just wrong on so many levels. Hopefully the guy will get what he has coming.

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Britney Spears is a skank who will no doubt be a useless mother whose child/ren will end up really dysfunctional.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here